hidden message.. can u figure it out? i want it to be hard

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cheekysarah01, Oct 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheekysarah01

cheekysarah01 Active Member

thank​you for all your lovel​y comme​nts and email​s glad u are enjoy​in my music​ I

i love to sing for u all n show u diffe​rent style​s i can sing . at the momen​t i Am
    worki​ng on writi​ng a few songs​ , hard work and so far im Going​
    ok :)

i am off 2 sydne​y this xmas visit​ing some famil​y there​ be nice its been To

long ... im hopin​g to get a nice sunta​n this time and if i get burn again​ ill just Die !
    it was soooo​ooo painf​ull last time .... then i want to do some shopp​ing on 31st

and see what i can get ... ha ha !! weath​er shud be nice in Dec
    and def for new year ill get to look out on the Harbo​ur
    and see all the wonde​rful sight​s on the Bridg​e
    overl​ookin​g every​thing​ wonde​rful ... @
    then waiti​ng for the firew​orks to begin​ at 11PM
    will be awsom​e then its all over for anoth​er year and we say G:dry:eek:odb​ye .​.​.​.​.​
  2. Under..

Under.. New Member

you don't want to burn?
  3. xan

xan Chat Buddy

Something like "I am going to die dec. harbour Bridge 11pm, goodbye?" All the words with caps... but hope that I'm wrong :( *hug
  4. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

Sounds to me like your wanting to do something on the bridge (won't mention it because they'll probably delete it) just as the new year comes in. Please don't :(
  5. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

-moves to suicide section-
  6. aki

aki Well-Known Member

Being suicidal is not a fun little game. I don't understand the point of you saying you're going to kill yourself in December over and over again, we can't help you unless you want to be helped.
  7. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Your message seems pretty obvious to me. Please don't. You know you can pm me anytime. Think of the new year as a new beginning not an end. :sad:
  8. Boing

Boing Member

The message wasn't particularly well hidden, it wasn't hard to decipher, and your plan doesn't seem a particularly wise move.

You're basing all this stuff on a dream as I recall?

Did the dream mention the fact that the place you have in mind will be crawling with pyrotechnics engineers and anti-terrorist police who will certainly stop and arrest you.

Why waste time in a police cell when you could be spending time talking with medical professionals,family, friends, and the regular folk on here??

Gotta be worth a try

Good Luck
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.