• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Hidey hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catfreak

Hey I'm cat freak. A bit about me, I have major depressive disorder and suffer from ptsd aswell as being incredibly bulimic. I still self harm although my family think I've stopped. I've gotten quite desperate this last month coincidentally when my psych brought up my surpressed memory of being raped 5 years ago. Made an attempt 2 weeks ago and I have to tell him tomorrow. Dreading it but it's one of two options and I owe it to my family to be honest before putting my plan in motion. Anyways sorry for the babbling.

HakunaMatata

Dreading it but it's one of two options and I owe it to my family to be honest before putting my plan in motion. Anyways sorry for the babbling.

You're not babbling :). Welcome cat freak. I would wove for you to not self harm; please don't keep your feelings away from your family or your psych. I'm sad to hear of this & what has happened.
You really do owe it to your family. Hang in there as it will be worth it in the future!

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi catfreak , welcome to the forum. I'm glad you've decided to be honest with your psych, it's a step forward x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$30.00
Goal
$255.00