Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by SaidDave, Mar 8, 2010.

1. SaidDave

SaidDave Banned Member

I'm good at ranting. Jk. I have not been pushed this hard in a while. My mind is torn. I hate eating because it makes my throat feel nasty which makes me nervous. I feel like a poorly made car. Always something wrong. I coughed up water and a granola bar yesterday because I couldn't swallow it. I despise myself for having so much wrong. There is no reset button for life.If there were it wouldn't matter anyway. It felt like my food was stuck earlier. I hate when parts of my throat swell or when I get sore throats. It sucks. I have to constantly drink water or shit will hit the fan. Why is my body breaking so quickly. My mind is trying not to break as fast. I just don't know what to do. I tried calling the doctor but I have to wait until the 16th. I hate myself for being so defective. This is supposed to happen to people who are older and with habits that are not healthy. I hate this shit.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Sorry you're dealing with so much right now. :hug: It REALLY sucks that you have to wait so long for a doctor's appointment.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

can you not go to walk in clinic for help. do you need antihistamine for the swelling in your throat. If it gets worse go to emergency dept okay you shouldn't be having difficulty swallowing.