high forehead?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by xtufpa, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

Hello everyone. I would like to ask (expecially girls) what do you thing about high forehead on a teenager (im 18 years old boy), and as for me i thing i look really bad beacuse of that :S ahhhh i hate it kinda so much :S

2. SweetTearsOfDeath

SweetTearsOfDeath Well-Known Member

I think, as a fifteen year old highschooler, that high forheads can be very attractive. If you are confident and just fine with a high forhead, you will stand out from the rest. I used to date a guy with a high forhead and the way he acted about it made me like him even more. I think you should accept it and be confident. If you aren't happy with it, and show it, it might make girls not that interested. They might think that you are like a girl... Always judging themselves. Embrace it and stand out like a thumb with a star on it!
    -Tubachickk

3. Romancer

Romancer Well-Known Member

we have a saying here, that people with high foreheads are smart. so the higher it is, the smarter you are. :D

4. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

At the end of the day It's not your appearance that'll land you a gf,it's your heart!The feature was given to u to embrace.Please don't beat yourself for It!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2011
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I have a fat neck so my chin isn't very dominate.. I also have a high forehead.. I always say that my head goes from my neck to the top of my head...lol.. I haven't had any problems with women.. It's all in how you look at yourself..

6. The Unforgiven

The Unforgiven Well-Known Member

a high forehead is a sign of intelligence you know :) but yeah, high school can be a bitch sometimes, have you thought of a fringe like trim in front to cover it up? ah like not a fringe fringe, maybe longish bangs? or just grow your hair a bit and a choppy side swipe?
    :)

7. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

8. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

Well yeah, thanks for kind worlds it helps a bit, but i still think i look ugly and soooo unconfortable beacuse of that :S

9. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

Your only 18 - and feeling insecure about aspects of your looks is quite normal. In fact - there is a multi-billion pound industry feeding off the insecurities EVERYONE has at times.

I'm in my forties now - but I'm no oil painting. As a young man I was upset sometimes at cruel remarks but always gave as good as I got with any mates. When a teenager abuse between peers is common but its OK if everyone is giving and taking and not rounding up on one poor kid. But, that's school-days for you - they end and you enter a world in which women, whilst they might notice a handsome man first - will tend to look for other traits in a man. Intelligence, his earnings (it shows you can provide) plus confidence and always a sense of humour. A man with no sense of humour is like a dildo that pays the mortgage.

Mostly, she will want loyalty. A lot of men just cannot cut that deal can they ladies?

So, forget aspects of your looks you cannot change. You've been looking at that forehead in the mirror for hundreds of hours - of course it seems ugly to you because you've created a mental image of yourself. Strangers you meet - they don't see you as you see yourself. Its just like people do not hear your voice like you hear it. I mean tape your voice or record it - and play it back. Everyone always says "it does not sound like me" but those who know you will say "of course its you"

When we first meet people, its not so much looks as whether someone is clean and has made an effort. If you wore a suit, showered, shaved, sprayed a BIT of aftershave on, then most women will be looking at your personality to see if that's attractive.

For most men - a high forehead kind of points to intelligence.

Also, have you thought about hair style? A lot of women have a fixation on a high forehead - and simply comb the hair or style it so that it covers a fair bit.

If you had an Elvis haircut it would emphasise the forehead more obviously. As would a short haircut. That said, its more for your confidence getting a boost as I've never seen your face. I do know that I'll likely think your better looking than me bro. I'm no oil painting but I stopped giving a damn at maybe 18 or 19. Your almost at the point were you'll doubtless meet some girl and discover that you will not be making out under a spotlight anyhow.

Concentrate on education and learning all that 'boring' stuff now that will later on mean a lot to you and make life better.

Go for it.

10. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

You are not just a forehead. You have eyes hands feet arms your a whole person and you have a personality you can laugh cry get angry or feel love. You are more than your so called "imperfections" its just that you feel unworthy because of them. You feel judged and criticized but its you thats doing the worst of the criticizing. You are harder on yourself than any one. I done this myself..."If only" i was thinner...or had more friends...or had a better job...or wasn't so ugly and socially inept .... or had a boy friend... if only if only if only... it can make you go insane living like that... life fucking sucks why make it harder on yourself by constantly beating yourself up over your "high forehead" or whatever other "imperfections" we may have...people are different, if we were all the same it would be boring. So fuckin what you may have a high forehead or i may be a fat lazy ass, doesnt make you or me any less worthy of a good life. IDK what im trying to say i guess just try to stop doing the self criticizing thing as the world judges and criticizes enough on its own, dont add to the bull shit your self...

11. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Women DO go for a sense of humor. The next time someone mentions your forehead, say, "That's because I come from an alien race. We're here to eat brains, but I must say, it looks like you don't have any."

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2011
  12. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

haha guys thanks a LOT! I feel much better now, and i try to stop thinking on that, you guys really know how to do it :) so i would like to thank every one of you again :)

13. NightRain

NightRain Member

I have a high forehead. :3
    But I'm a girl so I can get my hair cut in ways it's less noticeable..
    I don't take much notice of foreheads tbh.. I prefer focusing on the eyes and your smile. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.