highly stressed and scared at momant

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Nathan :), Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nathan :)

Nathan :) Banned Member

Hi, one of my tutors well shes the programme leadar so shes like high up is gropping me and winking at me so i'm unsure of what to do anymore, i have reported it to college they are seeking advice for the head studant welfare officar. Thinking of dropping out of college and then i don't have to see her anymore but i only have till may/june then ive done.
    im scared because of her been high up and she could easlily kick mee off course

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, Natalie. I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through. You are strong and brave for reporting it to the college. Is she still doing it, since you reported it? Could you tell her after a class/tutorial, "Please don't touch me! I don't like it, and it's very inappropriate!" ? Have other students noticed what she does to you? Maybe there are even other students who have also been groped? I'm glad the college is looking into things for you.

It would be a real shame for you to drop out at this point in your college education - so close to the finish line. If possible, wait and see what the college can do to help you before you make such an important decision. Your tutor might be high up, but that kind of behavior is just wrong. You've done what you can for now.

In practical terms, if you have to be in classes/tutorials with her, sit as far away as possible, and make sure there is someone else with you if you can.

Let us know how things go. I'll be thinking of you.

3. Nathan :)

Nathan :) Banned Member

She doesn't actually teach me this year she did last year, but this year she comes in and watches some of our lessons/tutors to make sure work is been done but on the odd occasion that i have looked up from my work shes been sat or stood looking at me and then when i look up she winks at me, if she comes past me in the cafe she winks at me, if she wants to get past me she will put her hand on my shoulder or just above my bum, lately she touches my bum more unless i talk to her while sitting on something or have my bag so its against my bum. She's also been violant in the past as i got accussed of bullying someone which was untrue so i asked her how come she takes bullying complaints serious but not sexual assualt (i got harrassed and then assualted by another student and reported it) so she pinned me up against the wall with my neck and put her forehead against my forehead. I couldn't escape that because im short and not as strong as her unfortunately. She had safety boots on too so there was no chance i could stand on her feet. I haven't been in collee since i reported it, i've faked been ill because i fear that she will attack me, and we have now broke up for xmas until i think 3rd of jan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.