Hii everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by HelloKitty, Mar 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HelloKitty

HelloKitty New Member

Hello, my name is Kelli and I'm 20 years old. Since I've been 8 I have been battling with depressions and self harm after I seen my father burn to death. After that there were more disappointments in m life, people I've lost, guys cheating on me, I've been in abusive relationships, lost my baby brother, fell victim to cancer and never felt home anywhere. I'm at the point that I don't know what to do anymore and sometime's I just wish I could end my life. I hope that this forum's going to help me a bit, I'm out of options.
  2. eddie71

eddie71 Member

Hi Kelli, I am new myself joined about two days ago. Everyone here seems very nice, supportive and non-judgemental. I think there are always options but we cant always see them especially when like you we are undergoing personal crisises. What helps me is just trying to take one day at a time. You have been through a lot nobody should have to watch a parent die in that way. The fact that you are still here to me at least shows you are a strong person.
  3. lonel

lonel Account Closed

hi Kelli, im new here as well, but i think there are some really nice people here and i welcome you and hope it helps
  4. soulreaper

soulreaper Well-Known Member

hi kelli. I hope you find what your looking for here weither its inspiration or kindred soul to share in your pain, or a understanding soul with ears to listen with.
  5. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi Kelli, very pleased that you've found SF, you sure have been through the mill and at only 20 years old. Please feel free to write anything you like here about your feelings, expectations, desires etc. Have you got an occupation you enjoy? Sometimes we need to find resources that help us to tread water until pastures turn a little greener. Do you have any supportive family? Eddie is right, one day at a time is a good plan :)
  6. justsomegirl

justsomegirl Well-Known Member

Hi HelloKitty, and welcome to the forum. I really hope this turns out to be a good thing for you, and that you find some support here. I'm deeply sorry for all you've been through, but admire your strength; to have been through so much in your first 20 years of life and to have survived is nothing short of extraordinary. I'm really glad you're here and I look forward to getting to know you better. :hug:
  7. flowers

flowers Senior Member

hi Kelli. I too am so sorry for all that you have endured. This is a kind and good community. I hope you can find comfort here. And a way to give more voice to all that you have endured. I cant resist the temptation to put these here for you
    :zzzz::hellokitty: :flowers:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.