Hiiii O:

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by 31Flavors, Jun 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 31Flavors

31Flavors Member

Hi! I'm new here and i just want to share experiences with others before i can get the courage to kill myself. I consider myself to be ,and always have, a female, but i was born with a male-thing down there. I'm 17 btw, and high school is hell as you might know. People think i'm a total freak, and i know that in an effort to be supportive you're going to have to pretend you don't think the same, and if you do a really good job at it i might even be able to pretend i'm actually normal to you, like i have to with anyone who knows.

Recently i've realized how pointless, stupid and hypocrticial life really is, when one moment some stupid kid who's heard rumors about me tells me he wants to "find out what's down there" and the next some random stranger is hitting on me because he thinks he can get in my nonexistent vagina. Isn't that gross? Yes, it is. Because society is gross, and that's all society ever gives me. Stupid asses who condescend to me and pretend to be my friend, and other stupid asses who are just blatantly, well, asses.

When one of my friends killed himself, i realized the only reason i'm still here is because i'm too much of a coward to off myself as well. Society in general is pretty fucked up and i don't really want to be a part of it. I'm extremely self conscious about everything, like right now i have the strongest urge to upload pix and voice clips of myself just to prove to you all that i pass (i do D:< D:< D:<) just because i already know how people judge me when they first hear about me (i'll bet the first image that popped in your mind was some over the top drag queen or something. Or Dr. Frank N Furter). I'm sorry i'm in my bitter mood, it's not good for introductions. I'm usually not this self absorbed either i swear DDDD:
  2. kitanai

kitanai Well-Known Member

welcome to sf id be happy to be your friend gl on support
    i like many here am sucidal
    im not much on judging others
    just mostly myself in bad ways
  3. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF! Many, many of the people at this site are non-judgemental, liberal thinking, intelligent individuals who will understand your plight. I hope you can find some solace here.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!! I think you will find we aren't judgemental here.. We offer support and most important we listen..
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi welcome to sf lots of caring people here glad your reached out for some support
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I think you will find people that can offer you the support you need. We have many members in situations similar to yours. Knowing you are not alone can sometimes ease the pain. :hug:
  7. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.

I'm sorry that people are so unaccepting. Highschool has got to be the worst place to be :/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.