him...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by absolution, Jan 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Every time i see him I freak out.

And, well, I'm freaking the fuck out.

Flashbacks won't quit and I'm at the end of my rope with what to do to make it stop besides killing myself.

Honestly I'm scared... and i don't know if i am more scared of him or myself right now :blub:

I don't know what to do..

2. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Im so sorry your memories are haunting you, maybe a long warm bubble bath would relax you. Hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Hugs

3. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

:hug: It'll be okay, babe. Just please hang in there. You can do this. I know you can. You're stronger than this. Just go to sleep. Or hold some ice for a while. Take a nice bath. listen to loud music. distract the hell out of yourself. <3 I love you sweetheart.

4. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug:

5. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Slow deep calming breaths. Are you able to talk to anyone? Stay strong xx

6. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

:hug: Sam,

Sorry to hear about the Flashbacks they can be verry daunting, I would give you hand if I could and reach out always here for you :hug: x

7. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Thanks for the support guys. I ran into him yesterday..didn't go so well is all and just made the flashbacks so much worse :( I dunno how much longer i can hang on when all of this is pushing me down... :cry: sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.