Hip Hop Thread

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
@MisterBGone

saw these guys you might of hear of ‘ em. *wink
with Sage

Sage Francis

Yeah! Dang, that was really truly great. . . (I like it!) & no, I had not heard of them -the first one- pretty heavy 'lyrically~' but very nice flow; must've been a fun one (act) to go & see in person! :^) Will listen to the second, now & be back if I have anything ("noteworthy!") to add ;^) . . :D Thank you.

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
Yeah! Dang, that was really truly great. . . (I like it!) & no, I had not heard of them -the first one- pretty heavy 'lyrically~' but very nice flow; must've been a fun one (act) to go & see in person! :^) Will listen to the second, now & be back if I have anything ("noteworthy!") to add ;^) . . :D Thank you.
Oh, lovin' this second one so far!!! ;D Great work/job as always, @RCee ! : ) bravo & encore ; ) *claps!! ;)

RCee

@MisterBGone
So this is one of the first freestyles I heard of this girl wayyy back in the day. She popped off hella since in certain communities more so than most. Check out her other shit! But her freestyles is what got me into it .
She got newer stuff and has a bit of a diffo look than she started Witt, even her raps are more defined. Check some of her stuff out

Her flow with Krizz is insane!!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00