Hit A Brick Wall

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Butterfly, Feb 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I really don't know what to do. I took some tabs the other night. Wasn't enough to do damage but was enough to let me feel release for a while. I am tempted to do it again, but to cause damage this time. Don't know why I feel like this. :(

2. Fedupforreal

Fedupforreal Well-Known Member

If you're talking about ODing, then you've chosen the slowest, one of the most painful, most unreliable methods you could possibly have picked. I'd rethink that. And then decide against it.

3. Butterfly

Yes I am fully aware of that. I know what the amounts I can take and how long it will take me to die.

4. Broken-Angel

Broken-Angel Banned Member

Hello Lexi,

Sorry to hear about you Over Doseing, pease do not think about doing it again, even though you are in a lot of pain right now. You are not alone many people do OD, but sometimes it takes a lot of couragee to take thee first step and talk about it, so weldone for posting this up, please do keep us updated with whats going on for you. Let me give you a reaching and help you get the support you need, OK?

5. Fedupforreal

Fedupforreal Well-Known Member

If you know that, then how did you not succeed the first time? If you're hell-bent on leaving, choose another way. For real.

For the record, I hope you change your mind.

6. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

FFR is right in that it is unreliable, painful, slow etc. From past experiences it is less painful to actually get the help you need to stop you doing it.
    x

7. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Fly over or around it beautiful butterfly, i wish you so much happiness , you bloody deserve it. x

8. Butterfly

Don't patronise me. I said I didn't take enough the first time the other night. I purposely didn't take enough because I didn't want to do any damage and I didn't, I jsut wanted a release from the pain for a while. The pills I took make you space out after a few. If I want to die I know how many I can take, what I can take for a quick way out as possible. But for me I have spoken to one of my good friends on here and I feel a lot better about opening up about the way I feel. I posted here because I wanted help, not because I wanted to die although I felt it was the only option at the time of posting.

9. SmolderingIce

SmolderingIce Well-Known Member

It'll be okay.... These short methods like, taking pills or cutting.. They only release for a while. You need to seek long term help.. Something to actually pull you out of this depression.. People are there for you, even though that may be difficult to believe.
    I'm glad you didn't kill yourself.. Please dont..

10. Butterfly

Thank you SmolderingIce. I am taking anti depressants but my doctor said I perhaps should go for some counselling. It is easier for my to open up on here than it is face to face but I do think I need counselling or some CBT again. But, I am just very scared that is all.

11. skyred

skyred Active Member

HI there Butterfly: Hey im sorry you think that about me ..it dont matter really ...but ...get some therapy ok ? If the therapist dont work then find another one ok :) if that on dont work then find another one !! Im not sure how old you are but ...you have some time...yes time and some heart ... So use it wisely ok :). I know its hard sometimes to talk to another person with all the stuff! I honestly hope you take my advice though. Dont be like me stuff it all and push on and stuff some more and on and on with it . Trust me it really goes no where...cept till that little room in your head is full and over flowing and exploding!!! YOu are a fighter i know that :). JUst dont let the fight become you cause it is a losing game. Trust me i know first hand :) If you hate me then join the club cause i hate me too. I even forgave all the horror that others have done to me but i will never ever be able to forgive myself!!

Take care and God Bless you ok !!! and im sorry ok sky

12. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Lexi, You shouldn't take so many pills.. It can destroy your kidneys and liver.. That is a painfull way to go..Therapy works better than you think.. If you freeze up when there then write down everything and give it to the therapist to read.. I agree some times it takes a few trys to find one you can bond with.. It took me three to find Gina..I wish all the best for you!!! Keep posting, your doing a good job letting a little at a time out...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.