Hit rock bottom

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brueyh1976, Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brueyh1976

brueyh1976 Well-Known Member

I need to talk to someone before I go off my head. Recently a bully from when I was at school came out of the woodwork and has made very serious allegations against my father. My father was arrested, charged and will be on trial because of this person. What makes it worse is that two members of my family have jumped on the band wagon and have added to the mix hence why my father will be on trial. I will point out that my father has nothing wrong. This person is using my father to bully me all over again.

My reason for posting this here is that I'm suicidal and depressed at the best of times and this has got me so scared, frightened and terrified that I'm worried that I may do something stupid. I'm not needy by any sense of the imagination, but I am asking for help or if peeps could check on me. I would really appreciate it right now. I go to bed and I really don't want to see the next day and when I do, I think to myself "oh fuck, another day". I've hit rock bottom, the bottom has literally fallen out of my world.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2009
  2. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

Dude don't worry you haven't hit rock bottom. You still have a home, a family and an internet connection. I'm sorry this asshole is doing this to your father but if he's done nothing wrong then he won't be prosecuted for anything. Maybe when he gets off he should sue the bully for defamation and teach this asshole a lesson. Welcome to the forums. If you need someone to talk to, go into the chat room. It's fun.

P.S - How did you chance the font?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2009
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sorry your life is so stressful let the lawyers do the fighting for your dad okay
    I pray he is not falsely arrested i pray he will be released soon. stay here with us and talk get you fears out okay we will help you.

4. brueyh1976

what i should have said, is that he's been released and bailed (sorry!!). he's very broken, very depressed and very scared. I'm scared for him too. he was falsely arrested but the powers that be have decided that they want to see this through. hence the court case. I will sticking around, although it will be a struggle.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

With your support he will hopefully stay strong. If you think he is going to harm himself call crisis for him okay. I hope you can stay strong as well please get some support for you in all this.

6. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey :hug: i can't begin to imagine how much worry, fear and stress you must be going through at the moment. and whilst you are supporting your dad we are here to support YOU :hug: if you ever need a chat feel free to PM me. thinking of you :hug:

7. Pein

Pein Banned Member

if i was in your shoe, i would burn that dude house. dont worry though, at least ur still on ur dad side, and thats what ur dad need the most

8. brueyh1976

Thank you so much for your kind words guys. They mean such a lot, it's a great comfort to know that you're not alone.
    I'm depressed and suicidal at the best of times, to say this isn't helping is an understatement but Dad needs me and I'm there for him and he knows that. A few of my friends know what's happening and are looking after me as best they can and to know that I've got all of you as well really does help. Dad won't hurt himself, Mum's with him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.