Hit with an ex bomb out of the blue...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by mcviking, Mar 23, 2010.

1. mcviking

mcviking Well-Known Member

So out of nowhere my ex from about a year ago that lived with me (first girl to) started randomly calling me again. I am thoroughly annoyed by this. I am in a very lonely position right now and I don't want it to cloud my better judgement. She is bad news for me. But shes acting all sweet over the phone and I am like why are you calling me? What do you want?

There is a language barrier, so messages aren't always conveyed how they should be. I have a feeling there is an ulterior motive in the works (i.e. I need a place to live) and as much as I would love the company and the most likely sex out of it, I know it would be a bad move. I am weak when it comes to women. Just last weekend this Korean girl asked me to kiss her and sent all of these mixed messages, and I got all pissed off. They always send mixed messages.

I can't stand it! I don't know what the point of this post is. The easy answer would be to not pick up the phone. But the more I ignore her and treat her like crap, the more she calls.
  2. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

Just remember you CAN choose not to pick up the phone, and just because she wants something, does not mean you have to give it to her. You've realized that her moving back in would be bad, so trust your judgement with her :)
    Also, you can always ask why she started calling you again all of a sudden, and see what she says. Good luck to you, I hope she doesn't end up causing too much trouble for you.
  3. tkwu

tkwu Active Member

good luck, from what i've seen exes coming back is almost never good but who knows what it means. hope it turns out ok. try to be strong and always stand up for yourself
  4. Rayne

Rayne Well-Known Member

Is there any way that you could block her number?
  5. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

I think it would be best to not pick up when she calls if you suspect an ulterior motive. She's an ex for a reason.
  6. mcviking

Problem is my phone doesn't have a caller ID so if I don't pick up I don't know who calls. I don't want to ignore other people just because of one girl. :friendless:
  7. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

Can't you tell it to her straight? Ask her what she wants, why she's calling you and then tell her to leave you alone. It's not like you don't have the right to do that.
  8. mcviking

I did, but Koreans even when they do speak English don't seem to get it. I said I have no intentions of being friends or wanting anything to do with her and her response was ok call you later. FML.
  9. CAD

CAD Well-Known Member

Change your number.
  10. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

I agree with CAD, maybe change your phone number and don't give her the new one?