HIV doesn't cause AIDS?

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by me1, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

http://www.virusmyth.com/aids/

"If there is evidence that HIV causes AIDS, there should be scientific documents which either singly or collectively demonstrate that fact, at least with a high probability. There is no such document."

Dr. Kary Mullis, Biochemist, 1993 Nobel Prize for Chemistry.

2. protonaut

protonaut Well-Known Member

3. I dunno. I'm too ignorant to know.

But is anyone going to deny that most hiv patients, if not all, will develop aids? Isn't that what we see happening?

I dunno what I think about the AIDS Skeptics. The mainstream scientists seem to agree that hiv develops into aids.

Maybe it's not so direct, I dunno how it happens, but why do most hiv patients develop aids? Most? If not all?

4. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Hmmmm..this I am very curious. I mean, someone actually brought this up and I was like wow...thats an eye opener - something that I have to ask myself some more and something I should learn more. Strange though..I wonder if anyone in this site is able to explain further?

5. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

suicide ideation said:

"I dunno. I'm too ignorant to know. "

Ignorance is a choice.

"But is anyone going to deny that most hiv patients, if not all, will develop aids? Isn't that what we see happening?"

In Africa, 97% of HIV positive people do not have AIDS. So no, that isn't what we're seeing. The only reason there is a correlation in western countries is down to the basis for the diagnosis of AIDS.

"A person is diagnosed as having AIDS if they have one or more of the 29 official AIDS-defining conditions and if they also test positive for antibodies associated with HIV. In other words, pneumonia in a person who tests HIV positive is AIDS, while the same pneumonia in a person who tests HIV negative is pneumonia. The clinical manifestations and symptoms of the pneumonia may be identical, but one is called AIDS while the other is just called pneumonia.".....from 'What is everything you knew about AIDS was wrong?' - Christine Maggiore.

"I dunno what I think about the AIDS Skeptics."

Have you examined their claims and the evidence presented?

"The mainstream scientists seem to agree that hiv develops into aids."

Unsupported opinion, personal or collective, is no substitute for scientific proof of the ability of a retrovirus to cause AIDS.

"Maybe it's not so direct, I dunno how it happens, but why do most hiv patients develop aids? Most? If not all?"

Maybe it's not so true? They dont, see above African statistic.

protonaut said:

"http://www.aidstruth.org/scientific-studies.php" This site is run by HIV researchers. Any independant sources?

6. http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x284/missgapa/?action=view&current=119086586764.jpg

7. You're quoting Christine Maggiore? Are you serious? No scientist takes her seriously. I love science. Scientists are unbiased, as far as I know. I'm a huge skeptic of these HIV Skeptics. I think they just deny. Although there's something interesting in some of the things they talk about. But, still I'm ignorant. No, being ignorant is not a choice. Please, don't say that. And, even if it was a choice, there's other things I'd rather inform myself about.

Maggiore decided to have children, even tho she had hiv, and her child died as a result of aids. How did that happen? How does she rationalize that one.

This seems overwhelming and compelling.

8. And let's not forget that the mainstream scientists, and that most hiv patients, do believe that HIV develops into AIDS.

9. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

You keep posting these little pictorial offerings in response to my posts, is there something i should know?

10. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

11. Yet ANOTHER conspiracy theory...Is THIS what keeps you alive?! (Or would it be your altruistic intentions - being at SF :dry:) Arguing pro-paranoia till the day you die??

Jeezus, in that case, I wish someone would agree with you already!!!

OK - I AGREE! Will you LEAVE NOW?! :mad:

12. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

I agree with him too. what are we agreeing with? I hope it's something
    fun. oh, this is very pleasant and nice, I must say :rolleyes:
    is he gone yet? I'll shut my eyes and count to 100

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.