Hiya :3

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Hoshi, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoshi

Hoshi Member

I came across this site by accident...this is kinda an odd situation. I'm not suicidal, nor am I depressed. I am, however, a nursing student and will gladly (attempt) to answer any medical/medication questions I can. I'm taking extra psychology classes because I love it!
    Plus, I'd just like to put in another perspective from someone who is happy with their life.

It wasn't always like this for me. My mother killed herself when I was 14, which hurled me into a very bad depression. I self harmed(cut) and even attempted suicide, but when I finally moved in with an aunt at age 17, a cloud lifted and I liked life again. I had someone to live for. And finally I could live for myself too.
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum hoshi. Sometimes it is nice to hear success stories. Thank you for showing to us that it doesn't have to be hopeless. :hug:
  3. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF! I am glad you have got over things and i hope you can help others to see they can too :)
  4. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

5. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

welcome to sf and i'm glad for you that you have been able to walk thru your times of trouble. sorry to hear about your mum.
    i;m glad you are here. if you ever need to talk or vent, feel free to pm me or find me on msn.
    take care
  6. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. Thank you for the offer to help others :) Hope that this is a comunity where you dont only have to give support but also can receive some.
  7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum hun :hug:
  8. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

9. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

It's nice to hear that you're back on track :smile:

And I'm sure your offer of kindness will be taken up

10. -GirlxNextxDoor-

-GirlxNextxDoor- Well-Known Member

i am sure your skills will be very very helpful
    be sure to share your happy stories with us :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.