Hiya, Introduction

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by ashleigh-marie, Apr 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ashleigh-marie

ashleigh-marie New Member

comWell my name is Ashleigh-Marie, Im new to this but am pleased that I found this wesite. Im 15 years old and looked for a website like this as I have difficulties talking to people face to face and people that I know. I have tried commiting suicide before but saw how much it hert everyone so im doing everything I possibly can to stop me from doing it again which at this moment is very difficult.Ive been depressed since I was 12 and its only getting worse. I drink far to much and do all the things I shoudlnt and I just no its not good for me. I no I need to stop but its eaiser said then done when you got yourself into a habbit. Right that enough Im boring you all lol. Hope I get to talk to most of you and look forward to doing that .
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2008
  2. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum
  3. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum!:smile::welcome:
  4. Corieh Infected

Corieh Infected Well-Known Member

Hi! Welcome to the forum, I hope you like it here.
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I am glad you found us. You mentioned you have been drinking alot. remember that alcohol can cause depression to deepen. If you feel you have a problem with it, you should get support from places such as AA. It is difficult to change habits and addictions, but it will be worth it in the long run. :hug:
  6. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF, hun. :hug:
  7. suicider628

suicider628 Well-Known Member

Hiya, welcome to SF.
  8. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum :hug:
  9. Casey.

Casey. Well-Known Member

Hi Ashleigh-Marie
    We have met in chat before, but i wanted to post on this telling you that i am here for you if you ever need me :)
    :Welcome: to SF!
  10. Robin

Robin Guest

Welcome to the site :)
  11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.