Discussion in 'Welcome' started by AngelsStar, Dec 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngelsStar

AngelsStar Guest

hi ive just joined, im a student in the uk currently in my final year and struggling like you would not believe. i have suffered from depressio/anxiety etc since i was 15/16 im now 21.

right now im really struggling, always exhausted and wake u feeling as though ive not slept. im very low and fighting the need to be ok for my friends who need me but im not doing ok either and half the time i cant even tell them because i want to look after them more.

just seriously fed up, exhausted an run out of ideas

2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

welcome to sf angel, i hope you find the help you are looking for here.

maybe you should put yourself first, your friends will understand.

take care and stay safe

3. AngelsStar

AngelsStar Guest

i dont know how to put me first... just always looked after eveyone else and dont know any different

thanks for the welcome x
  4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

welcome to sf hun :hug:
  5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I hope you gain support and can be supportive of others while you are here with us. :hug:
  7. incombustible2000

incombustible2000 Well-Known Member

its hard to put yourself when you are mother hen, always being the shoulder to cry on the good friend....

but sometimes you need people too, its not being weak, and your friends just might appreciate that you need them also, instead of them always needing you, a true friendship is give and take not just one way, you deserve to have friends that are there for you especially now when its hard, just get over the hump and say I am having a hard time, I know its hard put sometimes you need people......

your friends will love you, when you let them know you need them, not only the other way around....

they would probaly be upset if they knew you think this way.
  8. bex_on_screen

bex_on_screen New Member

welcome to SF hun. i hope u find the support and encouragement u want here.
    talk to me on msn if u like im on most nights.
    my addy is rebecca.currie@hotmail.co.uk
    Stay safe
  9. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

welcome to SF. im sure you will find some other people like yourself here, feel free to PM if you ever need someone to speak to :)
  10. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :smile:

I hope you find support and friendship here, and as hazibell said I'm sure you'll find people who have gone through similar experiences / feelings to you

Take care
  11. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.