Hiya

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by xxmissspecialkxx, Jan 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxmissspecialkxx

xxmissspecialkxx New Member

Hi there, stumbled upon this site whilst feeling like crap! I've been in hospital with a few suicide attempt plus long stay. I'm only out due to being a good liar!!! Feeling really alone right now and would welcome the support :( x x x

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey welcome glad you are here can you tell us a bit more about you Can you get onto chat so you can maybe talk keep posting okay lots of people here can relate and understand

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forum. :hug:

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I am glad you chose to join us and look for support. :shake:

5. xxmissspecialkxx

Thanks peeps

6. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

welcome to SF :hug:

7. boo

boo Well-Known Member

welcome

8. xxmissspecialkxx

I dont know where to start really! My life is shit and always has been. I'm desperate now. Shitty childhood..my adoptive parents put me into a childrens home when I was 12yrs old due to me being outwith parental control!. kinda lost the plot when I was young (in they're eyes). I'm thinking that was because there was no love at home? who knows? Anyway, I found it hard to form realationships since then. I'm 35yrs old now. I've had a few long term relationships, the most 8yrs and they've always been volitile and I've always pushed the person away with my constant testing of them. I moved back into my parents house after my last realatioship ended, about 2yrs ago. I'll add that this was a particularly possesive, obsessive relationship. Anyway my drinking got out of control and sucidal tendicies too. I had takesn od's and slashed my wrists a number of times in the past, dating back since I was 25. But this was worse. I think in the past it was just a cry for help but now I was hanging round railway lines, waiting for trains! The third time I was picked up by Police and ended up in hospital for a number of wks, drying out. Anyway when I was 'let out' it was ok for a couple of weeks then my drinking got out of hand again. One night I was drunk and really upset, my dad made a right horrible comment like 'if you dont get a grip, then your out' Well. I ended up punching him! And I totally lost it, they phoned the Police n had me arrested. I was charged with allsorts (police assult, resisting arrest) but my lawyer got me off with everything due to me being 'not well' I moved in with my only friend who was a god send! May I add the reason I fliped was because my fathers horrible comment really affected me because it reminded me of his reasons for putting e in a childrens home...shes too much hassel...get rid! Anyway I kinda sorted myself out, got back into work which now is my only ascape. My family dont take anything to do with me anymore and I hate it. All I've ever wanted was a normal loving family and Ive pushed that away along with everything else!

9. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

That sounds really rough... but since you've made it this far- there must be a reason, right?
    I hope that you can find some level of comfort here!
    If nothing else, please just let it all out whenever you feel like it and know that nobody is going to judge you here.

10. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

You've been through a lot, by the sound of your story. I hope you can find the comfort you need right here.

Welcome to SF :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.