Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Destroying-Angel, Apr 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destroying-Angel

Destroying-Angel New Member

Im andrea ,18 and from Ireland.I don't know what i want with life or if i want life,
    I feel a little safe here i needed people to speak to that weren't friends or family because i know they'll judge me.
    I just feel like i cant hold on any longer :/
    i want to take something then drink something and get it over with.
    I've been holding on for years,i cant speak to my family because they have there own problems and yeah i don't know what to do.
    I just don't want to grow older,be alone i can't see myself growing up.
    I don't see the point :/ i feel so alone now ,just so self concious and just not happy.
    Im scared,i don't trust myself
  2. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum.

I'm glad that you feel safe here, free from judgement. If anyone can understand what you're going through, we can.

Care to chat a bit more? When did it all begin?
  3. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF! :)
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey lots of caring people here so keep posting okay. I hope you can talk to someone a teacher a councillor. If you have been fighting this for years then talk to your doctor even get on some medication to decrease you sadness take away the distorted thinking of suicide. Get help now while you are young so your life will get better okay don't wait
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I agree with violet.. See your doctor and tell him whats going on.. He will prescribe meds to help you..Keep in mind the meds take anywhere from six to eight weeks to start helping..Welcome to the forums!! You will find this place is very supportive..Please continue posting!!
  6. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

welcome to SF Andrea :hug: xx
  7. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

welcome to sf! :hug:
  8. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

Hey Andrea, welcome to SF. There are alot of caring people on here so you should get the support that you need. :hug: If you have questions or just need someone to talk to, I'm just a pm away.
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forums Andrea. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.