Discussion in 'Welcome' started by fourssns2, Jun 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fourssns2

fourssns2 Member

Well, I'm new here. I found this place when I was feeling extremely sad and needed to look for some comfort. I'm really happy to have found this forum, because I feel comforted in knowing I'm not alone. I feel a tad nervous posting this, as I'm not much of a forum poster these days (I'm shy, even on the internet).

Anyway, my name is Lindsey, 25 years old and I'm from Canada. I've been through a lot this year so far. I feel I've lost one of my good friends and it's been hitting me extremely hard, because I don't want to lose him, he's too important to me. I hate having no control over this situation.

I've also been feeling exremely lonely lately and sometimes it feels so difficult to hang on.

So, I don't know what else to say, but I'm happy to have found this forum.
  2. persephone325

persephone325 Active Member

Hi there. :) I felt nervous posting here too. But everyone is very friendly. Welcome!
  3. lancashirelass

lancashirelass Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to the site :smile: You will find us all very friendly and i hope we can help you through this tough time. :hug:
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome Lindsey!! Theres nothing to be afraid of here..The peeps here are very friendly and supportive.. No one sits in judgement of you..
  5. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Hi, welcome to SF Lindsey. :)
  6. fourssns2

fourssns2 Member

Thank you all for the warm welcomes, I really appreciate it. I'm starting to really like this place.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.