Hiya

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by nok1888, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nok1888

nok1888 Well-Known Member

Im nokturnal but just called nok to every one. I joined a few years ago but not been on in quite a while, its not i didnt need to come on its more i gave up trying.

Just before christmas I had a feelings/emotions fireball burst out of me which left me in a break down and after seeing doctors I was hospitalized for 8 weeks and Ive never been the same since. I had to lie my way out of hospital but thats another story.

Its hard knowing you've changed and theres no way back

Anyway, Hello from Scotland

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Nok i am glad you are posting now hun so you don't let those emotions build up again okay let them out here hugs

3. deathangel101

deathangel101 Well-Known Member

hi nok i know how you feel i did the same thing but you can't let the emotions bottle up like that even if you have to join yoga or dance to get the frustrations out just be careful is all im saying...if you need a friend to tlk to im right here for you i may be only 17 but i hav a lot of knowledge and experience for my age

4. nok1888

nok1888 Well-Known Member

Thats the hardest thing to do for me, lets emotions out in a healthy way. No one to talk to and nothing to talk about really, I dont know how to express feelings. Most of the time i just feel dead inside.

Deathangel Im joining a Tai Chi class in the summer so looking forward to that helping relaxing me

5. deathangel101

deathangel101 Well-Known Member

thats good and also if you dnt kno what to tlk about then tlk about random stuff such as did u here about the treyvon martin killing

6. Nok welcome back to the forum.. Tai chi is good for health :hug:

I don't do tai chi because I am more of the hyper adventurous type: engaging in marathons and the crazy runs - 100 miles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.