Hiz...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by InsaneGigglingMonster, Aug 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just wanted to introduce myself because I'm new here... I'm a very shy girl constantly thinking of how I should commit suicide. The best way. I'm always acting happy for my friends and family but really not. And i'm probably the freakiest person on here for many reasons.... anyway hiz!

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi giggling and welcome.. I am familiar with wearing a mask.. Many yrs with that..finally got weary of that and decided to just be honest.. Is easier that way.. Lot of other ppl here that fight the suicide urges..take a look around at all the forums..see if any of them strike a familiar chord or two.. Chat rooms are occupied at most times.. Got any questions please just ask us.. TC, Jim

3. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Helloz and welcome to SF.

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi and welcome to SF...love your username! A lot of us have issues, so don't feel bad...you are safe posting here and we won't judge you.

5. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi IGM - you've come to a very caring place, where getting it "out there" is so healing.....no judgement, just airing of issues to get them heard and perhaps gain some insight into them to help with perspective hun. Blessings and strength :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.