hm. done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I Miss You

please sarah.dont do this...please come back and talk to me...i know you are hurting hon...i am here for you.please do this for me i am begging you

S

Sycotic_Sarah

I'm sorry about last night, I got a bit OTT with alcohol...

>.>

I still feel so low and suicidal. :l

Hmm, feeling any better at all?:unsure: I hope you do. I've missed seeing you lately. We'll have to have a chat soon. :) :hug: Take care and if you need anything you know where to find me.

S

Sycotic_Sarah

I don't actually. >.>

No, I feel incrediably suicidal and alone, aswell as torn apart and tormented inside.

>.?<

I

I Miss You

I don't actually. >.>

No, I feel incrediably suicidal and alone, aswell as torn apart and tormented inside.

>.?<

hon..listen to me..i know what you are going through..i want to help you..

You are not alone...you have me...i Promise!!!!!!

S

Sycotic_Sarah

:'(

Now it really is over.

Perfecto, well done sarah, well done, now go drink yourself to death.

:'( Arghhhhhhhhh!

S

Sycotic_Sarah

my eyes are fucking open

get out of my thread if you are just going to have a negative inforcement / enviourment thanks ruby.

sam, meaning, i dont know nor care.

people, i dont care, woo ho, apparently, i dotn deserve any care or whatever cause ill just kill myself anyway and itll be pointless and to not bother.

so listen to that dickhead.

whoever s/he is.

ace

Sez let's leave this negativity shit you don't need that what you need to do is to go on with all the support you can grab,listen to me and listen to me good girl you can come good because if i have come a bit of the way anyone can.Remember we talk alot and we still always can PLEASE remember this I will never leave your side girl and always will be here.I know you're suffering and don't want to be but it's easier said than done to just get better otherwise you would be doing that.

S

Sycotic_Sarah

Nothing is wrong with me.

You sound like my ex.

Telling me to be a good girl. Telling me to do nothing and to be safe. Telling me to be nice and just sleep.

He always tells me that before I go at night time.

Last night was so difficult.

See, my ex told me this;
03/04/2007 01:15:37 hank;; hide/and/seek sarah(him) i know
03/04/2007 01:15:41 hank;; hide/and/seek sarah(him) its late for this
03/04/2007 01:15:45 hank;; hide/and/seek sarah(him) but
03/04/2007 01:15:51 hank;; hide/and/seek sarah(him) i love you
03/04/2007 01:16:52 hank;; hide/and/seek sarah(him) i beg you
03/04/2007 01:16:54 hank;; hide/and/seek sarah(him) stay with me
03/04/2007 01:18:18 sarah hank;; hide/and/seek(me) what do you want me to do?
03/04/2007 01:18:20 sarah hank;; hide/and/seek(me) just what?
03/04/2007 01:18:30 hank;; hide/and/seek sarah(him) sort this mess out
03/04/2007 01:18:31 hank;; hide/and/seek sarah(him) together

He is just, confusing me so much, he is giving me false hopes, he is just, aurgh...

He is actually screwing with my mind, playing with my feelings, hurt is bound to come from this yet I can't say goodbye because I love him too damn much to do that.

What will come of this, I do not know. :cry:

Just hope he is telling the truth & that we can go back together & that we can be happy & we can just... be okay again. :(

*sigh* Someone on another forum said this to me;

''Ok, sorry but i have to say something.

Hank is the most amazing guy i have ever met and your making him seem like the bed guy, just he did say some stupid things but everyone does. he doesn't wanna be with you and yes this is the harsh truth. So back away from him. His made himself clear so stop hanging onto the past babe.''

1) Yes, I agree, he is the most amazing guy I've ever met too.

2) I'm not making him out to be the bad guy, I am too, but he has hurt me, and he is giving me some false hope or playing with me before he rids me.

3) I'm not hanging onto the past since this happened today.

4) I have backed away from him, yet he follows me.

5) He does want to be with me because the above conversation proves that.

Why do people think I'M the bad girl? I'M the one that's been hurt. I'M the one that's been toyed. I'M the one that is on the verge of suicide. :cry:

Gr. I feel like killing myself as I type this because I don't know what to do... :( I love him, I want to be with him, I need him and care for him SO much, but I just don't know! :cry:

S

Sycotic_Sarah

forget all that.

sarah says:
'cause 1) you dont really love me 2) you dont want to be with me & 3) you dont want us to work this through together.
hank;; hide/and/seek says:
i'm sorry to say
but all of those three are true.
i was scared
and i got stupid
and i regret giving you false hope
i don't love you
i think it will be best for us both
if we don't talk anymore
so i guess this is goodbye..
goodbye sarah
please take good care of yourself
and stay safe
goodbye sarah

:cry:

Now I just wish I could curl up and die! :(

ace

Sarah I'm not saying or have said anything bad towards Hank I only want you to get better that's all,I'm just some dickhead on a computer and Yes I don't know the full extent to what you're feeling and I will say it again I only wanted you to get well.:sad:

Ruby

You should sit and ask yourself why you're STILL under moderation. You're really angry, aren't you? I suggest you make sure you take any prescribed medication religiously, especially any antipsychotics (they'll help with the 'voices' too). Also if the she/he comment was aimed at me then, to put it bluntly, you're an idiot. :smile:

jupiter202

Sorry but I think ANY day you kill yourself people are going to be upset. How could you think it would be easier or harder depending on the date???!!!

Deathly Strike

Sarah, you're not the bad guy in all of this.

This 'Hank' messed you around, and admitting to it doesn't make it any better. Human emotions are such a fragile thing - even for men like me, but moreso for women - and can crumble easily. This idiot obviously realised you're fragile and took it to his advantage and played you for a fool. He was in it for one thing, and now that he got it he ditched you like a drop of the hat. I'm sorry to be blunt, but he never loved you. Never did, and quite possibly, never will. He's an idiot though. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, you have some pretty damn good qualities about yourself. Everyone does. Except Hank...

If you want to, feel free to PM me and I'll give you my MSN contact so we can talk in private, OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00