Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by the_only_one, Feb 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

i think im going to do it.
  2. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Please don't D:

what has triggered you? :hug:
  3. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Please don't hurt yourself, please talk about it to us. Did something happen? Would you like to tell us more about how life is for you?
  4. lilmegt1

lilmegt1 Member

talk tosomeone first and really try to change your mind, please.
    were all here for u
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Please don't harm yourself.. Go to the ER..Talk to someone in mental health or better yet write it down and let them read it.. That way you don't forget anything..
  6. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

thank you guys. my life really has always been bad. parents just being those ones who drill you for every small inperfection, friends who i have come to realize i cant trust. teachers perpously hurting my scores beccause they dont like me, which has cause my parents to get worse. ive always thought ive been depressed but now after reading more i think it might be BPD. so somedays i just go insain. and all i can think about is hurting myself one way or another and im just sick of it. no oe ever tries to help me. reach out when i tell them and its just not worth it anymore. i want to live, but i think everyone would be better off without me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.