hmm its going to be over

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by KirstyMissJimBob, Jul 14, 2009.

1. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

well my relationship has been on the rocks for a while.. and im going to end it soon because i cant stand the way he treats me anymore.im not happy with him anymore.

i have also found someone who i can turn to who makes me happy i am not with him atm but im hoping in the future i can be.

2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

well... You just have to what will make you happy. If your relationship is going bad and he is treating you badly then it probably is time to move on.

3. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Hey Kirsty,
    If you're with someone who is treating you like crap and you are not happy, then unless it's worth saving I say end it.
    I honestly wish my parents had broken up about ten years before they did - I might have been normal today if they had. lol.

Remember not to jump from one relationship to another, I think sometimes it's good to stay single for a while and have time to mull things over, get comfortable with yourself first. :)

4. passer

passer Active Member

I don't understand all those girls like "he hits me, treats me bad, ..." just go away then, or ... here's a hint: don't start a relationship! :rolleyes:

5. christian_1990

christian_1990 Well-Known Member

go go go another boyfriend gogogogog

6. KirstyMissJimBob

what the fuck was with the last 2 fucking replies.....this is why i left the forum last time.....inconsiderate people making nasty comments

wont be relying on SF for support anymore

7. KirstyMissJimBob

mods can u delete my post i dont want any more replies thanks

8. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy