hmm well!!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by KirstyMissJimBob, Mar 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

they say once u hit rock bottom the only way is up, well i feel iv hit rock bottom and i feel my bottom is crumbling deeper and deeper, i lost my job gotta sell my animals, i cant sell my horse cos no one will want a 20yr old horse so im prolly gonna have to put him down :( i love him he is my baby so if worse comes to worse and i have to put him down, i will put myself down after it cos he is my pride and joy and i cant live without him.

this recession sucks its so hard to get work :( :(

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: I'm sorry to hear that kirsty :(

I think a lot of us can relate to that,god damn recession,hope it wont last long. Keep searching for a job hun, dont give up..let us know how it goes :hug:

3. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

How horrible! Maybe you can put your horse up in a waystation for awhile? :(

4. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi Kirsty, I know how much you are into your horse and it would be tragic if you had to put him down. Don't do that without a fight though. There may be ways you can save the situation. I don't know how things work over there but here is a thought. Try getting in touch with all the local schools in your area, particularly those that deal with troubled or 'at risk' kids. Also any local charities who work with kids. If you were to offer a service whereby these kids could come and meet your horse and maybe have a ride on him you may be able to make enough money to save him. My advice would be to set up as a non profit organisation or charityaimed at working with such kids. It may be that there will be funding available for such an enterprise. I work in a similar field and know that schools and charities who work with young people are always looking for activities to do with them. It may take a bit of setting up but it could be a way to solve your problem. Here in the UK I know that such things are possible and that even in these times of recession money is available for working with young people. Who knows, one day you could even ste up your own stables and turn it into a full time job.
    The place I work at has just become a non profit organisation and the funding this has enabled us to access means we now have more money coming into the business than ever.
    Just an idea but I can tell how desperate this situation must be for you. As I say don't give up without a fight. Best wishes, Simon. PM me if you want some advice on how this could maybe work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.