• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

winter

Is it a recurring dream? Can you describe the dream to us? :ohmy: It must be pretty intense for you to cut sleep down to 3 hours because of it!!

A

ALB_JRS

I'am just hating goign to sleep because I know all I can think about is this dream and when im in a deep sleep it happens, like, always the same thing, or same subject.

winter

yeah I do, I'm embarrassed to say because everyone thinks its a stupid reason.
I doubt it :rolleyes:! You never know...those dreams are bottled up inside your head, so letting them out might make them go away! If you still don't want to share it, it's totally ok.
What I do to prevent nightmares is listen to music :headphone (preferrably a CD so it eventually shuts itself off after I fall alseep). The songs and what they mean end up overriding any bad thoughts. Have you tried this?

A

Aquariamethystea

ALB is under moderation and wanted to say that its the same dream each night and I listen to random music on the radio but its still there, and that I would pm him if I had a control panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$600.00
Goal
$255.00