Hmm

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by flowerpot, Oct 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flowerpot

flowerpot Well-Known Member

Lately, I've just been feeling so alone.
    I get so angry at everyone and decide I don't want anything to do with my so-called "friends" and stay away from them.
    But then I feel so selfish because all I want is for people to care.
    I feel like I care about everyone 10 times more then they care about me.
    They people I consider as close just consider me a friend.
    It's like I want them to actually ask if I'm okay, and just.. act like they care.
    Because they don't, they make me feel completely unwanted.
    Like I'm not needed here.
    When everything else in life is bad usually you'll go to your friends to make them feel better.
    To see a reason to be alive.
    But when your friends seem to be non-existant..
    You don't feel like being alive at all.

2. Divine Rage

Divine Rage Member

I can totally relate to that, since I started College, I haven't been able to make any friends. It feels like I'm just sitting there watching the world pass me by, I feel like a spectator. I don't feel part of the world.

But hey just believe that better times lie ahead, I know there will be better times than this. Be patient, pull through.

3. Ella

Ella Well-Known Member

Sometimes people who aren't experiencing the things we experience don't think that way. They don't ask if we're okay because it's not apparent that we're not, especially when we, as you said, stay away from them. I totally understand what you are saying, and I feel like that a lot of times, but sometimes if we want other people to be there for us, we have to let them know that we need them. And by pushing them away, we don't achieve that.

Take care of you, hey. *hugs*

4. flowerpot

flowerpot Well-Known Member

Thanks guys.
    I don't know anymore.. I'm so over all this.
    My friends only ever seem to bring me down.
    But I HAVE tried to let them know I need them, like I've done everything.
    They're too caught up in their own lives too care.
    Oh well.
    I'm probably better off alone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.