hmm

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by blank_page, Jan 20, 2008.

1. blank_page

blank_page Member

Today I was the closest I've ever been to killing myself, I felt completely hopeless. I just wanted so badly to end it. All my housemates were away today, so perfect timing. I felt ready, prepared.
    Then my mum called me, just to have a chat and I cried down the phone because I was so relieved to hear a friendly voice. She could tell I was upset, and really convinced me to hang on. Once we stopped talking after about an hour, I suddenly realised how I couldnt do it. How much she cares about me, and that my life is not over yet. Yes I'm in a horrible place right now, but, I dunno, from somewhere I've found a tiny bit of hope. A little bit of hope that says maybe I havent totally screwed everything up forever.
    I'm not completely stable, and keep bursting into tears frequently, but I'm hanging on in there, as cheesy as it may sound.
    I'm not done yet.

2. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're hanging in there. :hug:

3. blank_page

blank_page Member

Thanks BlackPegasus, your support means a lot.
    Just read your livejournal entries, You've had it pretty tough, makes me feel like my problems are nothing compared with what you've been through. I think your brilliant for sharing your experiences and helping others. I wish you all the best xxx :)

4. BlackPegasus

Please don't think your problems are any less. problems should never be measured. What matters is how our problems make us feel and we all deserve support for that.

BTW do you like My Little Ponies? I saw your avatar. Just curious because I collect them. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2008
  5. blank_page

blank_page Member

thanks, im slowly working through everything :)
    I do like My Little Ponies! Had quie afew when I was younger, but were given away! (One of those 'im too old for toys!' moments you make when you're a teenager... then regret!) I had some little rainbow ponies that I loved :)
    are there loads of different kinds? Did they do pegasus themed ones, I vagually remember one...

6. BlackPegasus

yea they had pegasus and unicorns along with the earth ponies. In fact one of the first three I had was the pegasus pony Firefly. yes they have a lot of them. In fact they are taking over my house! lol! Ponies in every drawer and storage spot.

Check out the coffee house post I made: Edward Scissorhooves. I found that looking for customs online today.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2008
  7. blank_page

blank_page Member

:) just seen it, really really cool!