Hmm...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by -GirlxNextxDoor-, Feb 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -GirlxNextxDoor-

-GirlxNextxDoor- Well-Known Member

well..i've never cut myself that deep before and i never knew how free it made me feel! yet i think i am addicted :unsure:
    i mean when i usually cut i just make small drops of blood but this time it travelled down my arm and off my fingers, you know how it goes in the movies. i feel so free when i cut and i want to cut more but looking at my arm i feel bad. i've been going through a very through time and my arm looks like a childs drawing with lines going everywhere i even ran out of room on my usual place on my left upper wrist, so i had to move up my arm and now started cutting my legs. it felt really good to cut so deep the blood trickled, so free...i just wished my dad would stop yelling abuse :sad:
    does anyone else feel free and relaxed when they cut?

lol i feel nervous pressing the post button, i always do as i never tell anyone my feels and writing them down here and sharing them feels like i am giving away my secrets to everyone...but...i will, :)

2. BlueMia

BlueMia Member

awww kat don't give up hun i'm here for you. *huggles*
    stay strong and feel free to ring me up, or message me or whatever when u need to chat okay?
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3. 2-D

2-D Well-Known Member

Yeah, i know how u feel, when I feel crap after (or even during lessons) i go to the gents to cut (just lower arms atm) and it is just a huge release....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.