Hmm..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Xistence, Mar 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xistence

Xistence Well-Known Member

I want to overdose on pills, but I don't think I would take an extremely large amount.. I guess part of me wants to live.

Suicidal gesture, I suppose? idk...

I don't want to damage my liver, though.. I have already tried the wrist, but the knife wasn't sharp enough

I keep backing down instead of doing it..

I feel like I can't really be taken seriously unless I actually attempt.

I want to take the pills.. :sad:

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

have you told yr psych how you are feeling?
    you said in another post that you don't want to go back to the hospital... well don't OD... tell yr psych how low you are feeling and see what other options are available for you... for instance, here in ireland we have community nursing... a psych nurse called me a few times a week, visited me once a week in between psych appointments 'cos i needed the extra support when i was most suicidal
    you don't have to attempt in order to get help. please don't take those pills. what if the drugs interact in your system and you accidentally succeed? that would be awful. there was a woman in the newspaper yesterday who died from TWO sleeping pills mixed with alcohol. she went into a coma and eventuallly died. don't take the chance,

catherine

3. Xistence

I know... I don't want to take the chance with pills, but I can't think of anything else... :sad:

At least the pain would finally go away. I don't see why anyone would care if I died. They never seemed to care that I was alive.

4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i'm sorry you are in so much pain right now.

have you told your psych? i'm sure he/she would want to have the chance to help you

catherine

5. Xistence

I have another appointment a week from now.

I'm mostly stable at the moment. I just got finished talking to one of my really close friends and I'm a little better.

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Most people who try to OD with prescription pills end up in the hospital and not in the morgue. Pills are not designed to kill people even in large quantities, because drug companies know that people might be tempted to do this. Chances are that you'll probably hurt your liver, because that filters the blood. Why not try getting help instead of planning on how to end it Xistence. I'm here if you need to talk to someone. :hug:

7. Xistence

I don't really want to die.. I just keep getting the urge to kill myself and I can't stand the pain.

Pills are usually nonlethal and I feel like I'm not a serious case or anything unless I have actually acted on the thoughts. :sad:

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Having suicidal thoughts is serious Xistence. You shouldn't have to actually attempt suicide before getting help. The hope is that you'll get help before you make a suicide attempt.

9. Xistence

I can't resist anymore.. I'm just going to take them

10. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Please dont, sweetie. :hug:

11. Xistence

I can't bear the pain any more.. :cry:

12. nagisa

I know it is hard right now. But please try to get help before you try to kill yourself. You said before you don't really want to die, but you feel like you have to attempt for people to take you serious enough for you to get help. I want you to try getting help before you try. You might succeed.... and that would be a terrible loss, especially since nothing was done to try to save your life. :hug: Please try getting help before you try anything....

13. Xistence

I already go to a psych and I have been in the hospital before.. :sad:

I don't know... :sad:

I'm not even worth saving.. :cry:

14. nagisa

You are worth saving. Your life is precious. Please seek help again.

15. Xistence

my life is nothing..

I'm a horrible person

I don't know what to do anymore :cry:

16. nagisa

You are NOT horrible person!!! How can you even say that?? You presented me with so much kindness. You are a wonderful person!! :hug:

17. Xistence

I'm a burden to people.. :cry:
    I can't do this... :sad:

I'm so sick of hurting

18. nagisa

I understand... I really do. :hug:

19. Xistence

sorry for bugging people by posting..

20. nagisa

You aren't bugging anyone. Posting is what the forum was made for. You deserve help just as much as anyone else. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.