1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hmm...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Cyborg009, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyborg009

Cyborg009 Account Closed

I don't have much to say....i guess i never really do. I tried to vent to people but they never really listened so I've given up. I thought I'd stay away from here because of someone here I'd rather not keep in contact with but its not fair for them to be the one getting support while i suffer all alone as usual. I'm seventeen years old, a full time college student and have been being physically abused by my father since i was five years old. I don't really believe in hope or in anything for that matter, not even myself since i seem to be letting myself down a lot lately. I'm just here for support and maybe to make a friend or two who will teach me to hope once again.

2. elpepo

elpepo Active Member

I hope you find that here. Sorry to hear you, too, are surrounded by a-holes.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hello and welcome to the forums, I hope you find the help and support you need here :)

4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to Sf :)

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forums. I hope you find the help and support you are looking for. There are many good people here. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.