Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Sa Palomera, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Most of you who know me, know me as someone who's rather 'out there' about my sexuality and everything. People in real life know me like that too. Anyone who knows me even a little bit, knows that I consider myself bisexual and that I'm comfortable with it.

Thing is, lately I feel so weird about it. I don't know whether I'm bi, gay or straight anymore. Well okay, I know I'm not straight, that's one thing I do know. but I have no clue anymore whether I'm bi or gay and whether I want sex with a man or a woman and what I'd enjoy more and what not.
    I don't know what happened, but I'm completely confused and have no clue how to go about getting rid of the confusion.\
    I don't know what I want anymore. Man or woman. Fuck knows. I have no clue. I'm utterly confused.. :unsure:
  2. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Awh babe, im right here for you when ever you need me and im really excited about talking to you tonight!!!! Although im back in work tomorrow so WE have to go bed at a reasonable time too *hug*

Whether you are bi or gay I love you the same no matter what you mean the world to me! Try not to let it hurt/confuse/mess you up right now. Just carry on trying to make the most of your life and living life to the fullest and im sure when your least expecting it or at least not thinking bout it it will all fall into place for you hun.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx LOVE YOU xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  3. Sa Palomera

Thanks for the reply, Rachel.
    I know I should just let things go the way they go and eventually things will fall into place, but... it just has my mind occupied so much, it's getting rather annoying now.

I want to know whether I'm gay or bi. and I keep wondering why it keeps me occupied so much. I don't know. It's annoying
  4. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I've been dealing with the same problem. And its very frustrating. It seems I've been second guessing everything thing I do. Analyzing myself like crazy." Do I look at guys or girls more?" Etc... its confusing.
  5. Sa Palomera

See, that's exactly what I've been doing as well. How do you deal with it? Like, how do you get a moment of rest from it?
  6. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I don't know. I guess I just try to ignore it. Sometimes it works. Usually doesn't.