hmm

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by oval, Jan 19, 2011.

1. oval

oval Well-Known Member

i found out somethings wrong with one of my kidneys. and i have to say it makes me kinda happy. now im finally being recognised and that i have issues bc usually im invisable. and i dont matter. "ill get over it". everyone else was more important than me.
    deep down im hoping that more will happen. i dont want to get well. i wonder, could it become lethal

2. sunshinesblack

sunshinesblack Well-Known Member

sorry u r feeling like this :(

3. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

God I am so sorry.
    I do hope though that you will become well because you will,you will.:tiger: Aaaargh you must.:blue:

Do not worry about enjoying being ill,most people do enjoy the fuss.
    You must start doing "brave" things for your condition,ie crawling/hunchwalking along the hallway to collect the mail.
    Have you said "it's okay,I can do it" yet?
    :stars:

4. oval

oval Well-Known Member

thank you too, for the replies :)
    i was told that there was no therapy for it so, i dont know yet. im just curious right now

5. oval

oval Well-Known Member

the people that are supposed to care, obviously dont give a damn. all i get is judgement.
    i aksed my "father" to drive me to the hospital but all he did was yell at me.
    he thinks he was the center of the entire world. no one takes me seriously
    and i have started my protest. my protest against the world and against people.
    if no one cares about me, then i will stop caring about myself as well

6. sunshinesblack

sunshinesblack Well-Known Member

oh, c'mon they r not worth it, most of the world anyway :rolleyes:
    am sure some r, keep the hope
    :sheep2:

7. oval

oval Well-Known Member

thank you :)
    im just giving up on everything these days. they see me trying to hold on to the cliff that im about to fall off of and just keep walking. makes me wonder, why hold on. its like theyre asking me to let go

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2011
  8. oval

oval Well-Known Member

"when you wanna tell me how you feel, dont be a bitch. your not the only one with problems."

9. oval

oval Well-Known Member

i can predict the future

10. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

:console: I hope everything get's cleared up at the doctors visit. Feel better.

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I disagree with this quote. Whether you realise it or not, there's always someone who will listen, e.g. look at the suicide forum.
    I am really sorry to hear you have kidney problems and hope they've found whats wrong in time to be able to treat it, you have your whole life ahead of you x

12. oval

oval Well-Known Member

thanks you two :) :arms: