hmmm.... WTF?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Shezamura, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shezamura

Shezamura Well-Known Member

you know what i want to do? hmmm? <mod edit-gentlelady-methods> i am so fucking tired of this shit... Life... everything... im tired, exhausted... and ready to hold her one last time before i do... im a ticking time bomb and i am so fucking tired of life. I wish there was something less messy to do that was instant, but there isnt... im gonna feel bad for the mess i leave behind.

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2009
  2. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Please call hotline or 911. You don't want to do this! We're here for you.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please get some help. We're here if you want to talk.

4. dreamachine

dreamachine Active Member

PLEASE get help. call 911, a hotline, go to a hospital.. anything. you dont deserve to be in pain like this, and people out there will help you to get better. keep posting on the board or send a pm or something. please keep yourself safe

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Clinton!!:eek:hmy:

What happened?! I hope you didn't do anything. Please talk to us :hug:

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You need to stop what your doing and call 911.. Being on the phsyc ward will keep you safe. And they can help you become stable..When you get out have them help you set up a support system..And you have us for added support..

7. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

This whole thing sounds exactly like something I would write! I feel the exact same way. Especially this part...

I don't know a lot about you. Like the others have said, maybe you need to go to the hospital for a bit just to keep yourself safe before you can figure out what's going on. But have you delved into this at all? Do you have a therapist? That statement really says something to me. That you want to hold her one last time. That was my dream! To commit suicide while holding her (it doesn't matter who she is, preferably my ex). Or to hold her one last time like you said. Like I said, that statement says so much to me but I don't know where you're at or how much you've delved into what's going on with you.
    Keep posting, and if you really feel like you're in a crisis, go to the hospital. I say I want to blow my brains out all the time in my journal or on here but it's just the feeling, I don't plan on doing it. I'm not sure whether you're just expressing your intense feelings or plans. So if you don't need to be hospitalized, keep posting. And if you don't have a therapist I would DEFINITELY suggest that because they can help you understand what's going on.
    Sorry for such a long reply it's just that that sentence about wanting to hold "her" one last time sounds like every suicidal plan/thoughts/ideas I've ever had.

:hug:s for you. :pm: PM me if you want to talk more! :heart:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.