Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ODIECOM, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

there are many posting that feel they have no purpose in this life.
    many of us dont see any value to our life. therefore everything is meaningless.

we have to realise that if we cant see it ... it probably will never happen.
    we wish and we dont press on. there are many that .. even if they do get what or where they want to be are still miserable.
    we have this " i hate this thing, but thats why i keep it"
    we spend so much time in negative states that we became trapped.

choosing your pain with either positive pain that will take you to happiness or the pain that will rot inside of you.
    its difficult when we cant see anything good in front of us and when we have so many issues behind us.

we have to remember .. hard as it is sometimes, that we are as we think.
    we respond the way we think.
    i challenge everyone reading this .. to make tomorrow a differant day. try changing your thinking for ONE DAY. no negative thoughts. just go and do something positive. wether its to not drink, drug or the thought of suicide.

make tomorrow something new. new thoughts .. POSITIVE thoughts.
    try pushing forward to either getting help for yourself, or if you are disabled, take a real look around and maybe you might find something that you really do enjoy.

any takers ???

no takers huh ?
    thats ok, i do understand
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, I think this is a brilliant idea,I'm in. Not sure if I will last,but I'll try my best. :smile:

4. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

thats a nice nice post :) x
  5. triggs

triggs Account Closed

hey odie :smile:
    you know what
    i'm going to go to the doctors tomorrow, and try and get an appointment about seeing a therapist.
    tomorrow i was just going to sit at home doing nothing - now, because i read this, i'm kinda motivated - for that, i thank you :hug:

awesom triggs
    thats the best thing i heard today.
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Good thread Odie!! It only takes one positive thought to make changes in how you are feeling.. You need to bank those thoughts so when a negative appears you can kick it to the curb..I start out each day telling myself NO YOU WON"T HAVE ME TODAY!!!I set aside my suicidal thoughts and come on here for a few hours trying to help others..It keeps me going for the rest of the day...

i have to agree stranger, thats why i decided to come back.
    when you talk it helps yourself as well as others
  9. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

I will try to just get thru today.... i guess thats a start....i dont know where to go from there tho...but I'll try
  10. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just take things day by day and do the best you can!
  11. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

I couldnt go on with out the support from u all... thx :hug:
  12. sweetpea0

sweetpea0 Well-Known Member

I'll be a taker. I will try.

you go sweetpea and zombie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.