hmmm....

ZombiePringle

Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend
I just kinda realized something... Now there is times that I'm just absolutely miserable and don't know why.. I mean I know some of the time why I am but there is times where I feel horrible and don't know why... well I think I figured it out...

I have to kind of live a life that I have to hide who I actually am... I am Bi-sexual but very few people know and I can't say anything at work about it because I could get fired actually... well anyways... Everyday at work I hear nothing but gay jokes or people saying what is wrong with being gay and of course I just have to sit there and not say a word or as I said I risk getting fired... Well I think hearing it day after day is taking its toll on me and just making me feel even worse about who I am. I mean I also have to hide my religion but thats another thing altogether. I also have to hide my sexuality from my very anti-gay family. I guess its a good thing they are a 10 hour drive from me.

The Scream

hmm... isn't there a rule that you can't be fired on grounds of sexuality and religion? =/ or do you believe they'll come up with an excuse after finding out?

and having such colleagues, i can understand it's taking it's toll on you... bi-sexual or not, having such people around isn't very fun... have you thought about working else where?

as for the family part, that sucks... i had a hard time with my parents too, tho, i never came out, my mom had to find out herself, it was a pretty negative experience, but coming out wouldn't have made it any easier i belief... as long as you're not in a same sex relationship, you won't need to tell them =] people are wrong for assuming everyone's heterosexual, religious or not...

ZombiePringle

Well... here in lovely Kansas you can basically fire somebody for almost no reason and I'm sure he would just find some other reason to fire me. I'm actually going to be moving soon so I will be getting a new job and hopefully this time I'll be able to be more myself. My situation is kinda weird... I have a very strong attraction to guys... sometimes more than I do women... but I have never actually done anything with a guy and because I'm madly in love with my girlfriend I won't be doing anything with a guy anytime soon. so yeah its kinda weird.. actually before I started dating my girlfriend I had been wondering if I was in fact fully gay. which I guess isn't the case.

The Scream

ugh, conservative people huh? -__-"
tho, moving away and finding a new job sounds like a good thing to look forward too =] it's important to have supportive people around you...

maybe you could go for a threesome? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

ZombiePringle

ugh, conservative people huh? -__-"
tho, moving away and finding a new job sounds like a good thing to look forward too =] it's important to have supportive people around you...

maybe you could go for a threesome? :D
haha thats not likely. She wouldn't go for it. I was actually her first..for everything... (first real boyfriend, first kiss, and first person she's slept with) and she's a very private person. She wanted to wait for the person she felt was perfect for her for everything. she is very understanding and tolerant though. She's one of very few people that know and support that I'm gay..ish. She and I have both agreed that I would move away from here.. for one it will be better for me and 2 I'll be near her. So I just need to put up with all the crazies at work until I'm done there and getting ready to move.

The Scream

haha thats not likely. She wouldn't go for it. I was actually her first..for everything... (first real boyfriend, first kiss, and first person she's slept with) and she's a very private person. She wanted to wait for the person she felt was perfect for her for everything. she is very understanding and tolerant though. She's one of very few people that know and support that I'm gay..ish. She and I have both agreed that I would move away from here.. for one it will be better for me and 2 I'll be near her. So I just need to put up with all the crazies at work until I'm done there and getting ready to move.
she sounds very nice =] you are lucky to have someone who understands you like that ^^ for now, I think it's best to try and ignore the stupid jokes at work and look forward to what's ahead =]

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00