Hmmmm someone pm me...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kath, Dec 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Please.......not that theres any point

2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

hey hun, you know you can allways PM or text me! im gonna send ya a PM now tho to check your allright :smile:

3. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Hey

Just to say Vikki thanks for the PM.But i just wanted to spologise to teveryone for this thread.

i ask people to PM me and then i still cant talk.

im not even gonna start on what i think of myself right now......i dont think i should be on this forum or alive anymore.

i dont deserve to be on this forum and i'll hurt to many people if i stay now.Thats how i feel........and as for being in the world well.....

Never mind.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

kath you will not hurt anyone by being on this forum. Part of why we are here is to support one another. Let us hold you up at this time. You can help to hold us up at another time. :hug:

5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

You are a great person hun!!! I love ya. You know you can PM me anytime at all. I am here for you sweetie. :hug: :hug: :hug:

6. Dead Alive

Dead Alive Active Member

Hi Kath... I know what you mean. I been in lots of therapy and it sucks. My therapist thinks I am a compulsive liar and doesn't believe me. But I can prove most of the stuff... but why should I? I am going to drop therapy and go it alone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.