Hmmmm

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

I see some of my posts have been deleted so fuck it. Instead of stroking your e-penis give a thought to how some people have been fucked over and destroyed by one person.

Dont the people who got treated like crap but this one person deserve support? Basically the vibe im getting at the moment is that we dont actually matter. You mention how everyone deserves support then fine, prove it.

Oh but yes i forgot, its ok for someone to lie to me, its ok for someone to fuck me over and totally destroy my faith in people. I have severe issues with trusting anyone as it is and its been shown by the people who run this site that people can get away with doing shit like that to people. Yeah go and send another clear message that its ok to fuck with my head and other peoples by editing this, its all im fucking worth aint it. Shame on you thats all i can say.

Not once have i ever gotten one single fucking apology for getting treated like a **** by members of staff who are no longer on here, especially when they was actively trying to get me banned. Ever wonder and ask yourselves why im so angry with the mods and staff on here? Despite it saying im a senior member i am permanent FAO. They changed the rules just for me. Expired infractions are exactly that, expired. And even with the damn expired infractions all i had at the time was 12 points so come on you dare try and tell me thats fair. Oh but its ok because someone who has a lot more than me gets it reversed because oh yeah they dont use the forum as much, before i got slapped on FAO i only had 200 posts.

So ya know what go ahead and edit this and show everyone just how much im actually wanted on here. Dont tell me to send you a LtM because i have had enough of starting threads that get me nowhere. Im pissed off, i have flu and i get treated like a ****, my week is complete

2. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Wow, strong! Chuck you do matter maybe not to the staff but the members. That matters to right? We all would hate to see you leave or get banned. I hope yyou do feel better soon, for now have a virtual hug :hug:
    You are talking about this site right?
    Stay strong, peace dude!!!
    Get well soon xxXxx

P.S - I don't think I enjoy you angry hmm :smile:

3. Kaos General

Yeah im talking about this site. Im talking about everything that has happened and everything that is fucked up and wrong.

4. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

Wayne, the blame game can lead to alot of hurt inside, you think yoru exstistnsialising it, but really yoru not, cause you want teh people your blaming to step up and say yes yes its all my fault.and when they do, its not really all that great of a relief.
    Why not just try support, and get support where needed, and not have a flame war going on.
    Just get help for your problems that arent tied with the site and your history here.
    Maybe you will move forward then hun

5. Kaos General

Try getting support? Im not worth anyones time or effort on here thats been patently clear and shown to me again and again. I try and support people and get shat on from a great height. Im laying the blame where it belongs. I am sick and tired of being made to feel like everything is my fault. Oh no id better stop now lest i speak my mind

6. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

Well thinking your not worth it is a self fufilling prophocy, so work on changing that opinion and start turning things around. have you ever tried mantras to help yourself?
    if you get 'shat on from a height' trying to help, and if you mean the staff coming down on you for trying to help, change yoru tactic, change yoru wording, take a different stance on how to get help etc etc.
    if you cant do that yet, then just focus on yourself getting better. And dont shun everything that comes your way to try and help. listen to people, and try what the suggest. and try it for a month or more, no fix is a quick fix :)

7. Cute_Angel_Xx

Are you ill and grumpy still or feeling better?

8. Kaos General

Im still ill but grumpy? Im totally justified, unless you think i should shut up as well

9. Cute_Angel_Xx

No I don't think that, I think you should get your Epic av back :D I miss it like I miss cheese :(

10. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

Hunni the day you shut up will be the day i get very very very scared!! :p

11. Kaos General

I will shut up and quietly plan my revenge instead

12. Cute_Angel_Xx

Can I plan with you please? Don't shut up ok.

13. Kaos General

Let me consult with revenge cat

14. Cute_Angel_Xx

Tell me what he say's if he says no tell him my dad will cat nap him and put girly cloths on him :p

15. Kaos General

The moment i actually get some decent dialogue from the staff on this issue will be the day i will pass out from shock.

There is no justification for what any of you did to me, and all your their their comments and oh try and work on yourself does not help me at all. Every single member of staff that was at that meeting must have been rubbing your hands with glee when you finally worked out how to shut me up. Oh and the 2 protaganists are no longer staff, really convenient.

Im sorry by wheresmysheep i find your posts very condascending. You act as if i should put up and shut up take it. If this was a company then the vast majoroty of you would have been sacked for bullying

16. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

-sighs and shakes his head- I wasn't at this meeting and at the moment aren't actually sure what you're talking about Wayne. But for God's sake - do be realistic. No-one's gunning for you, despite what you may feel.... -shrugs-

If we made a public thread about you, slagging you off for all to see, how would you feel? A bit pissed off, I'd say. 'Tis how I'm feeling, to be honest.

I doubt it.

17. Kaos General

Ok i exaggerated but why wont anyone see it from my point of view. The 2 people who actively tried getting me banned and slapped me on permanent FAO are no longer on this site. Im actually talking about the meeting when this expired infraction crap got decided, even with those expired infractions i have 15 points so come on how am i supposed to feel. Even after that a certain member of staff still tried to get me banned by trying to get me to rise to her stupid games, go and have a look at her last posts, they are still there.

I start numerous LtM and its like i might as well be talking to myself and im sorry but im tired of being told its being discussed, it has been discussed for the past 8 months. How much more discussing needs to be done?