Hmmmmm - 2008

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ShalenaM, Aug 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

Well I havent been hehile because I have been finding the strenght to not kill myself or do anything to harm myself and lately i havent...

but for some reason this year I am feeling like life is going backwards, it is completely boring and worthless. either something bad is happening or nothing at all.

Ive gotten to th epoint where if I died I woulcare. Sure, I am only 18, but I feel like i am 50. I don't want to get any older, my wish right now is to just drop dead and go to heaven. Things don't work that way but I wish they did, this year sucks ass. Its like God is being quiet, peo blind to evil that they are doing and I'm sick of everything. You can shop everyday, you can be a millionaire if you worked hard enough..but at the end of the day you still have to come home and face your thoughts, and for me, nothing new under the sun, same ole crap. This life needs to pass away already. :dry:

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I am 19, but I also feel like I'm 50, or 70. Like I'm at the end of my rope.
    You say something bad is happening or nothing at all? Why is this? Do you not have time to put good things into your life, or do you feel like you have none?
    Go for a walk, make some time for yourself. Leave the thoughts at home and come back to them later if they're still there.

3. Robin

Robin Guest

Take it from a guy who believes when you're in a car you should keep driving till you find yourself instead of asking for directions, sometimes it's best the way forward is the way backwards, after all, going forward got us neck high in crap.

4. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

My feelings are somewhat similar to yours..I'm sick of nothing good happening.

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Why don't you volunteer some time at a nursing home and talk to the people there.You would surely hear some pretty interesting things. And it just might heal you a little...:chopper:...

6. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

In october I am suppose to be going to school to get my nurse liscence, but still i cant find joy in this yearr, there seems to be something different about this year...especiallly in politics..=/

Things are changing and I don't like the way they are changing.

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Well, for one thing Barack Obama should become president, and that's one good thing that will happen this year. Also, you'll be getting your nurse licence, so you will be able to help lots of people who come to the hospital. 2008 seems like a pretty good thus far. :smile:

8. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

You might run out of gas and money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.