hmmmmm

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Marshmallow, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Why can't i just die now??? Sitting here feeling the shittest i've ever felt. Trying so hard to fight back the tears and it's not working :cry:

Don't even leave the house much now. In 2 weeks i've been to the on Tuesday and a Christening party yesterday. Even when i was walking down to the church i was trying not to cry down the phone. They even said i didn't sound ok. Meh thought i was hiding it well then. Obviously not.

I don't get why i'm so down all of a sudden. This is like rock bottom. I can't even talk about it. If i do talk i just worry people or i just go off because i feel guilty about saying the things i do and then they worry even more.

I dunno what to do anymore :cry: I'm just here. Just breathing. I need to stop breathing. I will stop breathing.

Venting use to work a lot for me, even know its not helping so much so I'll shut up now.

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

:hug:

I don't leave the house often either and can relate to the frustration and fear and stuff involved.

Do you have professional help? It sounds like you need to talk, so maybe find someone you can talk to, professional wise. Also maybe try crisis lines if you don't think you can talk to people here.

If you ever want to talk, then feel free to PM me.

Hang in there

3. twilight

twilight Well-Known Member

If you want to talk, I added you on MSN. We all want you to live, so please keep going.

4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Yeh fucking great! just what i needed :dry:

Something i REALLY didn't need to fucking hear :mad:

You not realise that you just brought down 3 people? Nah doubt you thought of that :mad:

5. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Why cant you die now..maybe it's not your time to die. I wake up everyday and wonder why vikki, but maybe just maybe there is a reason for you being here and maybe theres a reason for me being here. You have to try and fight past the pain and not give into it. I know you are at your wits end with everything and you feeling like giving up and giving in...but you've fought this far why not try to fight your way out of it. You are alot like me in ways. I won't go see a doctor for help b/c i don't want to. I don't leave my house besides work and thats just to go into another persons house and sit there. If you need to talk vikks i am here...take care hun.

:hug:

6. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:mad: really not very considerate of them, to say the least :cry:

:hug: :hug:

7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

No it wasn't hun :sad:

:cry:

Was feeling better, maybe the best i have done in the last few days and then that. Now i feel like SHIT.

:hug: Est, i know how u must be feeling after that :dry:

8. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

im sorry both of u
    i really am
    was trying to make it better and i mde it worse
    im so sorry :cry:

9. Sa Palomera

it's not your fault sam, not at all! You were trying to make things better.
    They should've thought before they said that.

Not your fault hun! :hug:

10. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

**they** dont EVER think before they say things :mad:

im now shutting up and not gonna say what i was about to for the same reason :unsure:

hope ur both ok, really i do xxx

11. Sa Palomera

:grouphug:

12. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Sam it wasn't your fault. You didn't say what was said. I know you were trying to make it better. Like Est said, they should have thought.

13. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Who was it:mad: I'll kneecap the swine:mad: :fence:

14. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

lol

s'ok, just something i didn't need to heard. Especially with the way im feeling right now.