Hmmmmm...

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Dudly, Jan 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dudly

Dudly Well-Known Member

Nothing that I am suicidal over. It just I find it weird how life throws you curve balls. Long story short: I thought a girl at my work might of liked me but I never had the balls to ask her out. Months went by and She gave her two weeks notice. I realized this is my last chance but before I could act someone informed me that she was a lesbian. Its not that I'm heart broken or anything like that its just bugs me. I constantly think about it. It seems my mind cannot process it. Like I keep going over all those days we worked together and trying to think of them differently. I suppose it makes me a bit sad. I did like working with her. I just thought she liked me. Which really baffles me: how do you know if someone likes you? I am, apparently really bad at reading the signs.

2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Sorry to hear things with this girl didn't go as you had hoped.. i hear the sadness and confusion in your words and hope you are looking after yourself xx

3. Alexpt2

Alexpt2 Well-Known Member

Your not the only one who's bad at reading woman's signals. I'm terrible at it myself. I've found that once girls see that you are interested in them, most of them will pretend to like you back, even if they don't. They do this cause they like the attention you're giving them and don't want it to stop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.