Hmmmmm

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by 1izombie, Jul 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

I never have been so sure of anything in my life accept this one thought...I will die by my own hand...I will kill myself....I've always known that was the way it was going to be and I've never been closer to fulfilling my destiny than I am now..... yea for me :D

2. BriGuy

BriGuy Antiquities Friend

No.. you are wrong... you decided that you want to live... and THAT is the right thing! :hug: :love:

3. triggs

triggs Account Closed

steve please don't do this :hug: have you got someone to talk to? a therapist maybe? please stay and talk hun :arms:
    triggs xx

4. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I second the motion! Stay and talk steve.

5. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hey zombi ..

i feel the same - that i will die by my own hand.. but not tday .. and not in the near future right this moment .. that can b the same 4 u .. please let urself stick around .. this forum wudnt b the same wivout u .. and i wud miss u :hug:

6. 1izombie

I am here ...I am talking , but it makes no difference, destiny is destiny, there is noting more to say....its going to happen just a matter of when...soon seems about right... :cool:

7. Songie

Songie Well-Known Member

One thing I have learned is that we have no idea what our destiny is. And even if we do, it can be changed. Stay and talk. Together we can get through anything. *hugs*

8. 1izombie

alright I'll talk..my life is pointless...my life is pain.....I have tired and I am still trying, seeing my counselor, seeing my shrinks, going to my anxiety group...I've told everyone involved how I'm feeling...it just doesnt matter cause no matter what they do or say and no matter what I do or say it always comes back to this eventually....I dont have it in me to carry on anymore...

9. boo

boo Well-Known Member

You're the one who asked me to hold on... don't do it steve

10. 1izombie

I am trying i just ...idk..i have no clue what else i can be doing....i've tried it all nothing is working

11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Steve,
    Now is not the time..I feel the same way you do but I fight it dailey.. At least you can get out of the house.. I have been isolated to my bedroom for the last sixteen years..I have nobody..You have to find anything positive in your life and hang onto it..My therapist talked me into getting a dog. So now I have responsibility for him..
    If your not in therapy you should find one you feel comfortable with and talk to him/her..My therapist knows everything about me..You have to be honest with them and open up.. That way they can put together a treatment plan...I wish you all the best...

12. ODIECOM

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

well, lets see. youve got 36 friends in this fourm. you have ppl that care for you on this forum and some great potential to getting some good info to help you.
    what exactly is bothering you becides your destiny ?

my life is a pain in the ass as well, my mother told me i would always a hard life. i am. she also told me a million times when i was young ,, i dont try.
    well thats where shes wrong. i do try. it gets tiresome very tiresome.

i think you should talk more to stranger1 ...
    has alot of good stuff. all you need to do is pull yourself out of your rut and step out of your box.

odiecom

13. BriGuy

KEEP trying!!! Something WILL work!! I know it will, cuz you're TOO AWESOME for it not to work!!! You're so amazing... you do SO much good and are such a fantastic friend!!! You have the biggest heart!!! You are worth SOO much!!! I love you my friend!!! And I KNOW you can beat these feelings!! I KNOW you can!!!

14. 1izombie

hmmm...idk it just seems like its done....I'm tired and overwhelmed and dont know what to do next...so I descided to again talk to my shrinks and again let them kow whats going on.. maybe this time they will hear what i'm saying and not throw more drugs at me... I hope I get the help I need but their tract record isnt good...oh well it will be done one way or another...

15. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

i hopes u get some support from ur shrinks :hug:

16. ODIECOM

a wise choice, let us know how it goes.

17. 1izombie

so if i tell my shrinks that well i wanna kill myself soon ,...im affraid they well commit me for 72hours at a minimum and maybe more if they really think im crazy...and if that happens my parents would find out and i dont want them to find out..so idk if i should say anything.....if i dont then what....bleh

18. BriGuy

Yes... you should still say something... cuz you need to find someone to help... no matter what, whether your parents find out or not, YOU are the most important thing... YOUR health and happiness... and you ARE an adult... so they might not need to find out!!

:wub:
    Bri

19. ODIECOM

i think you should tell your shrink exactly how you feel. because he may be able to giv eyou suggestions beyone what anyone here might have.
    they will ask you if you have suicidal thoughts, you tell them yes. because you are at your weakest state right now.

there are many ways to step out of your box and ways to think of things differantly.
    dont just sit and mope, get up and fight for you.
    odie

20. 1izombie

but if I get commited for 72hrs that totally fcks things up majorly with work and shit...my parents will probably be invovled it would make me feel worse and would cause more shit in my life than I'm able to handle...hmmm idk ....im sooo confused what to do

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.