Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Ive been offline for the past few days. I havent been ignoring people ive just had enough of people from off here and my entire godforsaken family.

At the moment im expected to forget everything that happened to me when i was a kid and im expected to listen to my sister claim she went through the same thing and then ive gotta listen to her say in actuality nothing happened. Apparantly all im after is money off my dad which is why im apparantly staying on his good side when in actual fact last christmas i had fuck all off my dad or anyone else. But wait my sister has had a kid so i have to be all happy for her.

In actual fact my true feelings on the matter is nothing but hatred towards the self obsessed wench. So she opened her legs once too many times and 9 months later a child emerged, so what? Am i suddenly gonna forget everything she has said and done to me just because she has had a kid? Why the fuck should i be happy for her. I really really wish she would just disappear and leave me the fuck alone.

Oh and theres my cousin whose mind my nan has twisted. The girl cant even string together a legible sentence and apparantly im evil. Coming from a girl who opened her legs when she had just turned 16 (notice a recurring theme). Essentially me and my family are at war with each other with me and my dad on one side and the rest of my family on the other.

So if im a bit short with people at the moment its because ive got a lot on my mind
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

understandable you would be so agitated sorry you are there. Take care of you okay in all the mess you are surrounded by
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You shouldn't have to forget about everything that happened. Some people think that's so easy, that you can just let it go and move on. Doesn't work that way. You've got every right to feel the way you do.

Glad you're back!
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Oh I get the family 'thing' unfortunately so I dont have any advice...just wanted to let you know you're not alone...