Hmmmmmm!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Leiaha, Feb 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

I have tried so damn hard this last couple of weeks and, it has been REALLY HARD! Stupid me, I even thought i was actually getting somewhere but, i was soooo wrong.

Sometimes I even surprise myself with how gullible and dumb I can be. Stupid thing is I still dont know what I'm doing wrong, even now :dunno:

oh never mind, it doesnt matter anyway......

Lea

2. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

it matters to you so just let it out and say whatever you need to
    we're all here for you and we all understand :hug:

3. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

I'm thinking its probably best if i leave actually :depressed:

Lea

4. Princeofhope

Princeofhope Well-Known Member

You shouldn't leave. We fall down to get back up, some have to fall more than others.

I don't know what happen, and if you don't want to talk, it's fine by me.

You gotta have hope. Things always get worse before they get better.

5. plates

plates Well-Known Member

it matters.

maybe it'll just take time for this to ease off and try not push 'getting better' too hard. maybe you aren't doing anything wrong, maybe you're just not where you want to be and that's frustrating i know..

6. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

As my therapist told me, anyone can improve the world. Get a job where you can help the elderly, the handicapped or the environment.

People on SF need you!

7. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

I can't get a job for several reasons

8. Princeofhope

Hah, I guess we're on the same boat. I can't get a job either and I'm broke as hell. What industry are you looking into?

9. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

I dont mean I cant get a job........I mean I cant work now

10. Princeofhope

Why can't you work?

11. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

I have agoraphobia, depression, Ibs, Sciatica, Asthma, Anxiety and mild MS just to name a few

12. Princeofhope

You could work at home. :D

I'm not trying to downplay your problems, just trying to put some light in.

13. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

no i cant

14. Princeofhope

15. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

you know, work is not the issue here tbh. I dont need to work anyway but even if i did i couldnt. I dont want to get into grisly details and embarass myself :unsure:

my reasons are far more serious atm than work. I had a hhuge shock today and now i not only give up, i WANT to give up. :depressed:

16. Princeofhope

What was the big shock?

17. pensive1981

pensive1981 Well-Known Member

Hi Leiaha,

I really wouldn't worry about being embarrassed by the details. It's a suicide forum. I don't think anybody here is going to be terribly judgmental. What's up? I'm sure you can tell there are people here that just want to know more for the sole purpose of trying to help you find reasonable solutions.

18. plates

plates Well-Known Member

Why these interrogations as to whether or not she can work? They seem inappropriate, insensitive and intrusive tbh.

Leiaha, if you want to talk I'm here. Don't be pressured or feel bad about anything...:hug: if you find talking about the shock you went through, here, helpful then i hope you feel safe enough to share that, if you feel comfortable.

19. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

ty ggg, all that job stuff was starting to get on my wick and make me feel even worse tbh :( I would like nothing more than to be able to go back to work etc but, its not to be :( I can't help that, felt like o was at the job centre, thats why i started a new thead.

Just my family letting me know how unimportant i am AGAIN :cry: I just give up trying anymore. I really dont have a reason to live i have to accept that now. sorry, dont want to get maudling.

Lea :hug:

20. plates

plates Well-Known Member

Yeah, it did sound like he worked for the DWP didn't it :tongue: Try and not feel bad about not being able to work. I don't and I hope I never will unless it's a job I love doing.

:hug:

Your family sounds insensitive and horrible and they just don't understand the hell you're going through, that doesn't mean what they say is true. Is there any way you could perhaps protect yourself from their hurtful comments?

And I know, family is supposed to be there to be nurturing, supportive and helping and they clearly aren't providing that for you.

You're important. Your life is important.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.