Hmph. It's about time to stop

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Soda, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soda

Soda Account Closed

I've run out of things to do in my life, well almost. Life is boring now. Nothing better to do. Life can be good, but otherwise boring. I'd rather be dead than bored. I'm not going through a nervous breakdown or anything, but I just feel like killing myself, wondering whats going to happen next, instead of just pointlessly existing.

Life is so boring. You got to school, do your best to get a good job/career, and you get real old and die. (well, assuming this is the average person's life).

first: school. how ridiculous. it teaches you all the pointless shit and makes you wake up every morning when you dont want to. makes you waste many hours of your life everyday. but if you do good in school for TWELVE ENTIRE YEARS, then you'll get a good job and all this other stuff.

second: when you get a good job, things only get worse. yeah you work the hell out of yourself, many days a week, many hours a day. although theres time to spend your money and stuff, its just not worth it.

third: once you get old, life is just, lame. thats it. youve got nothing better to do in life but go to a golf course, sit on the couch, go for strolls, or get hospital service. wow.

and im not gonna live a life like that for T H A T long, if it wasnt for my fear of committing suicide. urrggh! this is what stresses me out so much!
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2009
  2. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Well-Known Member

Holy shit. Your the only other person - that was not a historical figure I read of - that has expressed that idea.

I felt that and acted on it. Ironically, trying to kill myself brought me back to life. Nothing makes more clear what you have than almost losing it. Life is interesting me know because I've become more hedonistic. I stopped living for any sort of meaning or truth - I couldn't find any - and tried living for the lulz.
  3. Soda

Soda Account Closed

well, i know life can be funny and good sometimes. sometimes is not enough. btw, i havent been happy for....quite a long time. and ever wondered what its like after death? i want to live a life that i much. i cant stress it enough.
  4. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Same here. Know exactly how you feel.
  5. Soda

Soda Account Closed

wow...havent felt good in ages.....some people actually understand what i mean...

all the people that have heard tell me: dont do it. life is worth living. and things like that. but they're just words and they havent actually had a proper thought about life. i just want to get this message through their heads: death isnt such a big deal...
  6. ZombiePringle

Now don't get me wrong. I'm going to live as long as I can probably but I am very much looking forward to my next life.
  7. Soda

Soda Account Closed

hm, r u enjoying your life right now?
    is it worth living?

because, in my opinion, if your life is just a little bit bad overall, it's already enough reason to commit suicide.
  8. ZombiePringle

I'm completely miserable to be honest. But my daughter gives me a reason to continue living. would it be easier to continue this in PM?
  9. Soda

Soda Account Closed

oh sorry. how rude of me.
  10. ZombiePringle

huh? there was no rudeness from you. I jut meant I thought it might be easier in Private messaging is all.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.