hmph

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by JBird, Mar 3, 2009.

1. JBird

JBird Well-Known Member

so i'm going to see celebrity juice on the 10th March, i accepted the invitation thinking i'll get to see the sexy Fearne Cotton in action but noooooooooooo, she's up a freaking mountain for charity :mad: why can't she be selfish for just 1 year and not help Comic Relief. I wouldn't mind but Holly's pregnant and thats not very attractive to me lol, maybe when i'm older but not now. and Kieth lemons just a disaster.

i wanna see Fearne Cotton! i've spent like...£50 the last few months sponsoring Comic Relief, placing bets and what not on Fearne Cotton (put £2 on a celebrity you think did this, that, went here, there, half the money goes to charity and half goes to the winner) on different competitions and she hasn't won! she's bad luck hmph!

and incase it wasn't clear, this is just a jokey childish rant

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Beaks

I think what they are doing for charity is great,they've raised over 500,000 sterling so far..I'd love to see the footage of cheryl cole climbing that mountain:laugh:

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

lmao ..... you fool :tongue:

4. JBird

JBird Well-Known Member

i'd give them an extra £500,000 if they flew Fearne back for the 10th lol will spend my lifetime paying it but i'd do it! lol

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

My stalker alert is going 10 to the dozen!!! lol

You said you didn't wanna anyways >.<

6. JBird

JBird Well-Known Member

yer well now i've put about £20 into getting a ticket and that i've gotta go! ain't wasting £20 lol plus they're free tickets. Thats probably why they're giving the tickets away lol althought arch enemy Peaches Geldoff is on...i'll need to be held back from smacking her lol hate her.

7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Peaches Geldoff is on Weds (tomorrow) :blink:

8. JBird

JBird Well-Known Member

is it tomorrow! oh thank fuck! i didn't listen to the advert, i just stare at Fearne :p and then curse in disgust when she says "i'll be up a mountain!"

couldn't get worse than Peaches. i know i'm going to regret saying that lol.

9. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

lmao, i expect a text telling me whos on :tongue: but yeh Peaches is on tomorrow :tongue: