Ho everyone !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my name is john 28,delaware county pennsylvania.I joined because ive tried to off mysef a year ago and having those same dark thoughts again.And in a sick way it makes me feel a little better someone else feels the same way i do.Im your typical deppressed,what life all for anyway kind of guy.I was diagnosed with major deppression at 12 and have had substance abuse problems,legal problems,life problems and all the crap that goes with life.At times i think life is the most beautiful thing and others the most cruel joke god has played on mankind.My pet peeves are getting out of bed in the morning,therapists and work.Things that make me happpy probably dont abide by the forum guidelines.I do have a big heart though and doing kind things for people help me create some form of self esteem.I hope to have some consversations with some people,hep others and find some help coping with life.

mdmefontaine

Antiquities Friend
hi....welcome to the forum!

i am glad you reached out here. . . i hope you find support as i have.

here you will find the majority of us to be non-judgmental and all of us to understand how you are feeling

feel free to pm me anytime if you want to talk . . . . :console:

shades

Staff Alumni
Welcome to SF. You can get some help from the ones here who are kind, caring, intelligent, and insightfull (and there are many). And, you can help us as well. Perfect match! Glad to have you here.

:welcome: to SF. You will likely find some members with the same interests and issues as you find yourself with. I am glad you chose to seek support. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00