Discussion in 'Welcome' started by starlili, Dec 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starlili

starlili Member

Hey everyone! I'm somewhat new to this site...I stumbled upon it a couple months ago but haven't been back since.

My name is Jessica...I'm from St. Louis, Missouri...just got done with my Bachelors degree in Psychology, eventually going on to grad school for counseling...

Why am I here?
    My dad committed suicide a little over 7 years ago and it has been a rough thing to get through. I don't think a person really ever gets over something like that, but I definitely think people heal over time. More or less I am really on this site in hopes to help someone else who is/was in my situation. I eventally want to get into grief/trauma counseling and hopefully make a difference in someone else's life.

2. itachi

itachi Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Jessica

I hope you find this site helpful.

If you ever need to talk to someone, or need help about something, feel Free to PM me.

another big welcome :welcome:

With Luv, From Josh
  3. starlili

starlili Member

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Jessica. I am glad you came to find us. I am looking forward to talking to you around the forum. :hug:
  5. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum Jessica!:smile: I hope we are able to help you with any issues you may be having over the death of your father, as well as your help to any of us who may be having problems dealing with suicide of a loved one. Your help is welcomed, just please know that we are here for you also.:smile:

6. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

hola jessica, welcome to the forum, here we all try to help each other. i think you will find the support you are looking for. people who want to help are always welcome too, so i´m glad you find this place.once again welcome. Take care(pm me if you need anything)
  7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hey there Jessica :biggrin:

Welcome to SF

Feel free to drop me a PM anytime :wink:

Take care

Vikki x
  8. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hi Jessica :)

Welcome to SF!

Glad to have you with us :)