Discussion in 'Welcome' started by #18, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

#18 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure where to begin...I just know that I'm severely depressed and need help. I'm seeing a therepist right now and I'm on different medicines but I was told by my therepist that they were the wrong medicines and that I have a thought disorder. My anxiety levels are above normal and I struggle to get through the day without feeling anxious, irritable, or sad, or, all of the above.

There's a lot more to my story but idk if I should tell it all in my introduction thread :mhmm:

I hope to meet some people that understand, thanks for reading!
  2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Hiya, Welcome to SF.
  3. Tornasol

Tornasol Member

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Ivy nice to have you here hope you continue to reach out okay sending some hugs to you :hug::hug:

#18 Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone for the warm welcoming! :pinkrose:
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Ivy,
    Do they have you on Antidepressants?? Ask your doctor about Geodon And Cogentin to fight the side affects of Geodon.. I take it for my irrational thoughts.. It works pretty good..I have SI and know I won't act on those thoughts.. Welcome to the forums...

#18 Well-Known Member

Hi Stranger, yes, I've been on antidepressants for a long time. Currently my main antidepressant is Lexapro and my therepist told me that the medicines I'm on are completely wrong for me like I said. I'm not sure what the doctor I'm going to see in July will tell me and what medicine I should be taking. What does Geodon and Cogentin do exactly? I sometimes have irrational thoughts as well but I know I would never act on them either. I would love it if there's a medicine that could help me with that and thank you for the welcome :)
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

The Geodon helps with your thinking..It helps you to put things in perspective..But it does have side affects for some people.. I don't remember what they are because I have been on it forever.. The cogentin helps with those side affects.. I wish you all the best..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.