Hola

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not sure where to begin...I just know that I'm severely depressed and need help. I'm seeing a therepist right now and I'm on different medicines but I was told by my therepist that they were the wrong medicines and that I have a thought disorder. My anxiety levels are above normal and I struggle to get through the day without feeling anxious, irritable, or sad, or, all of the above.

There's a lot more to my story but idk if I should tell it all in my introduction thread :mhmm:

I hope to meet some people that understand, thanks for reading!

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey Ivy,
Do they have you on Antidepressants?? Ask your doctor about Geodon And Cogentin to fight the side affects of Geodon.. I take it for my irrational thoughts.. It works pretty good..I have SI and know I won't act on those thoughts.. Welcome to the forums...

Hi Stranger, yes, I've been on antidepressants for a long time. Currently my main antidepressant is Lexapro and my therepist told me that the medicines I'm on are completely wrong for me like I said. I'm not sure what the doctor I'm going to see in July will tell me and what medicine I should be taking. What does Geodon and Cogentin do exactly? I sometimes have irrational thoughts as well but I know I would never act on them either. I would love it if there's a medicine that could help me with that and thank you for the welcome :)

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
The Geodon helps with your thinking..It helps you to put things in perspective..But it does have side affects for some people.. I don't remember what they are because I have been on it forever.. The cogentin helps with those side affects.. I wish you all the best..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00